Sad to say 3 pounds down😞So hard to gain weight and eat enough while being busy and active all day. Walked around the zoo and the museum with the kids all day which was more than worth it but just that extra activity took that weight away. Time to go buy a weight gainer I guess and ad it in with my meals and see what happens. Wish me luck☘️
NO MORE FOOD STRESS 🙅🏻♀️🙅🏻♀️🙅🏻♀️
I used to roll around with my massive lunch cooler with all my meals weighed out and perfectly portioned to fit my macros. The same meals I had been eating for the past month that I was borderline obsessed about prepping every Sunday. I would eat anything that was outside my macros and even set timers on my phone for when I needed to eat. If everything wasn’t planned and perfected, I would stress the F out. ...
Fast forward to days like today. Where I’m gone for the entire day. I start the day off at church then Disney for most of the day and finish my day full of adventure with a couple hours of salsa dancing. Packing my meals and eating every three hours is the last thing that’s in my mind. 😂
Now even though I’m not stressing about food doesn’t mean I’m not eating or not listening to my body and fueling it nourishing foods. I roughly track my macros if I feel the need but I also intuitively eat and set myself up for success and a day full of fun and food freedom while doing the things I love by....
1. Decide that my intention for the day is one full of fun and that I give myself permission to not worry about food.
2. Eat a big meal to start your day off that’s full if nourishing filling foods. Usually higher in protein because on busy days I know I struggle with hitting my protein, and also higher in fat because it will keep me full longer.
3. Pack 2-3 filling snacks for the day. My go-to is apples and protein bars!
4. Make the best choice that you can when eating out! I’ve got tabs on the most macro friendly food pretty much wherever I go. But some days if I just want some pizza or girl cheese and tomato soup, I give myself permission to enjoy the crap out of it 😋
5. Give yourself permission to indulge. Food is fun. Those people that say food is not fuel aren’t really my people lolz. So treats like ice cream and donuts are regulars in my diet simply because they are fun and delicious and because I desire them.
Eat More & Weigh Less
Say good bye to restrictive eating if you want to lose weight 👋🏻 Just focus on whole plants (right pic) and eat more processed foods (left picture) in moderation.
The donut 🍩 is 450 calories and 100 gram. The whole food plant based meal on the right is 350 calories and 450 gram of food🌿 .
What do you think will keep you full longer? The meal on the left or the meal on the right? Of course the one on the right! that's a big secret for effortless weight loss: focus on food high in nutrients and high in volume which are also low in calories 🥕🥒🍅🍐🍓🍉 .
What would you choose right now: the donut or the pasta/pumpkin/veggie/Tofu bowl?😋 ...I want both 😬💜
Credit- @so_plantbased -
So you want to lose weight...but are you eating enough? 🤔 Health is a lot more than just your weight, but the nutrition in our food we ARE eating can actually have a big impact on how our body works 🥕🌽🥦🍅.
Losing weight (for the most part) relies on reducing the amount of energy you have each day. 🏃🏻♂️ So why do some people struggle to lose, even when they're eating so little? 😰You might not actually be eating enough. 😲
If we were a car, the energy our body gets from protein, fat and carbs is the fuel 💥. To get where we want to go, our fuel has to be converted into movement. 💃🏻 The nutrients in our food provide all the engine parts we need and needs to be maintained daily. ✅ Lots of different types of nutrients like fibre, vitamins, calcium, iron etc are really important for this.
If you're not eating many veges or fruit and are avoiding whole food groups like dairy or carbs then your engine is probably one of the reasons you're struggling. 😩A dietitian is a great way to get your engine firing! 🙌🏼😊 📸: @jessiemaysnyder
hands down the best fried chicken (& also the most worth it for its price) so far!! the skin was so thin and crisp yet flavorful + the honey and garlic soy dressing that we chose went complemented the succulent and substantial chicken meat v well!!