Just another beautiful day in Paris. For those interested in my path, I’ve had two jobs throughout my career. The first was in travel for the French company @clubmed So my love of the French culture and traveling started at a very early age. From there, I entered the Wine and Spirits Industry many years ago, and that’s where my passion and deep knowledge of all things alcohol came from (well, also my Irish heritage😉) My career has always been in what I love. Follow your heart, it may not be a straight line and instead a bumpy road, but if you listen to your heart, and work really hard, things can fall into place. Stay focused and do the work, life has a funny way of falling right where you dreamed it would be.💛
💫Would you agree?💫
🥃NEW Article today🥃Whiskey 101🥃🔗in Bio 🥃
I did the "drinking around the world" at Epcot for my birthday. This is where you get a drink at each of the 11 countries in the World Showcase. It was a lot of fun.
These are the lime and mango margaritas in Mexico which were our first drinks.
1) Pace yourself: Drink over a 8-10 hour day. Don't do it all in a few hours.
2) Don't drink on an empty stomach: Eat plenty of food and drink water to stay hydrated.
4) Designated driver: Drink responsibly. Have someone else drive or Uber. I wasn't driving and shared a lot of my drinks.
5) Budget: Estimate $9-14 per drink at each of the 11 countries so $154 total for drinks. Plus food, water and park admission costs.
6) Wear comfortable shoes: I walked 16,551 steps or 7.23 miles per my Fitbit so it's a lot of walking. My feet hurt at the end of the day.
Have you read our post about @pappedc yet? Not only was it delicious, I got to try my first Indian wine. It was delicious! They also have a huge selection of Indian whiskeys. Love trying new spirits! Check the link in bio for all the details