“For me, dressmaking is a passion”...... Lesley trained for 4 years at the London College of Fashion, graduating to work for Norman Hartnell and was an assistant pattern cutter for John Galliano before moving forward to top quality tailoring companies such as Alexon, Planet, Windsmoor. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Lesley has also worked on the garments made for Margaret Thatcher at Aquascutum. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
As a senior pattern cutter, Lesley worked on the Bridal Range for one of Britain’s leading wedding dress designers, Ronald Joyce. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Lesley’s career advanced to workroom manager for Royal Wedding Dress designer Elizabeth Emanuel, ordering fabrics, pattern cutting, supervising her team, taking measurements and fitting clients of which many were famous names. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The opportunity to work on some of these elaborate and imaginative creations was invaluable to Lesley, giving her a thorough knowledge of cut, proportion and fit.
Happy Sunday everyone! I never thought that animal prints would be my thing but I am so obsessed with my new dress! I have never owned anything in snake print, but this piece is so pretty and fun, it’s become my favourite dress for this autumn! #TopshopPartner#TopshopStyle @topshop
Get this loose long sleeved cotton and himp skirt only at @1200rs
Color- white,brick red,turmeric yellow
whatsapp (9643378324)or dm us for order
#fashionlove#dreamdress # indianfashionblogger#voompla#buynow#outfit#btown # letsrock#😍
Usually I post about my fitness journey or my business endeavour but today I wanted to dig a little deeper and I wanted to share why its all so important to me.
I wanted to share my dream board with you; I have shared what this business has done for me so far and now I want to share where this business has yet to take me...and where it can take you.
PLUS! I know that if I share these dreams with you, I'm damn well going to hold myself accountable and make them my reality!
1. First and most importantly...my parents. My parents have always gone above and beyond to give my siblings and I a good life...I want to ensure they live their best life yet free of any financial stress.💕
2. I plan to marry the love of my life and have a destination wedding where we got engaged in my dream dress👰. ANDD I want a diamond ring pool floatie with me!💍🤣
3. I hope to build a family with my soulmate in our dream rustic home...have babies (he thinks we'll have twins🙄), and finally get our dream fur pups! 👨👩👧👧🐶
4. He has always dreamed of building his own classic car...I'll make that come true for him. And I'm just a simple girl who wants her jeep!🤣
5. I want our family to see the world and embrace different cultures. I want us to travel the world because life isn't meant to be lived in just one place✈
I'm curious, what's on your dream board!?!👇