Take a wild guess where green-lipped mussel is from??? What?!? A mussel has green lips?!?! The New Zealand green-lipped mussel is derived from New Zealand. This little guy has many NATURAL powers for our pups. Dr. Karyl Hurley, a veterinarian at Waltham’s research center in England, presented her findings at a British science conference and explained: “We know that over 50% of dogs over the age of eight start to develop arthritis in various joints. It is usually their hips, knees and elbows, and the usual route that is taken to help alleviate symptoms are daily anti-inflammatory drugs. “However,” she continues, “there is evidence to suggest that the use of these drugs may have adverse and distressing side effects including irritation, anorexia, vomiting and ulcers.” Why treat our best friends with medication that may cause another problem?!?!?! Green lipped mussel has shown to work as a natural anti-inflammatory agent, aids in circulatory system, boosts immune system, strengthens teeth and bones, has omega-3 fatty acids, and supports nerve cell function while improving muscle tissue and organ stimulation. We say let’s give those green lips a try!!! .⠀
☑️️Reasons to add olive oil:
1. Help control weight gain.
2. Helps to prevent diabetes.
3. Promotes optimal overall health.
4. Boosts the immune system.
5. Promotes longer life.
6. Helps the respiratory system. ☑️️Razones para añadir aceite de oliva:
1. Ayuda a controlar el aumento de peso.
2. Ayuda a prevenir la diabetes.
3. Promueve una salud óptima.
4. Aumenta el sistema inmunológico.
5. Promueve una vida más larga.
6. Ayuda al sistema respiratorio.
This is Bently. She lives at Dekalb County Animal Services in Chamblee, Georgia, but she'd love to live in a loving home. She's such a pretty girl, and she loves my salmon training treats, when so many other dogs do not. I took this picture last Sunday and forgot to post. #adoptBently
Happy #tbt ! This was me when I was just a tiny vanilla floof. I was nominated by the fabulous @mrbertiebrown to do a post with 5 facts about my momma! -
1) My momma HATES getting her pictures taken! She’s very camera shy so she didn’t take a pic with me ugh 🤦♂️-
2) Momma loves to draw and do calligraphy! In fact she did so much that her hand got tendonitis for like 2 months 😂-
3) She is a total hiking and outdoor junkie! We always go hiking together during the weekend (when it’s nice out) and she loves to take a few pics of my fabulous floofs! 💁♂️-
4) Momma loves to organize and keep things clean! She loves the concept of minimalism. She’s a sucker for grayscale/monotone aesthetics and plants/nature 😆 (but I also love gray just as much as she does hehe)-
5) My momma takes pretty good care of me (it would be really good if she gave me belly rubs forever tho 😂) and I do the same for her (cuddles duh). She spoils me to bits and never leaves me out on new adventures! Momma loves me to bits and does whatever she can to give me the best life ♥️-
Thanks for reading guys! I nominate @misscocofloof, @teeniethepom, @puptoby_ and @fluffy_camilla 😘♥️-
love you all!