She never asked for a prince to save her. She didn’t even really ask for the dress. Just the opportunity. The opportunity to go to the ball. To show up. To be seen. To be treated as equal. *
Thats all she asked for, needed, wanted, deserved.
I marched in a parade this weekend with my sons dance studio which is also where I grew up dancing. Only for you Charlie and @danceworksquakertown
The countdown is on!
Only 6 more months to go! 😂
Disneyland has got to be one of my most favourite places ever! We can’t wait to go back and eat all the churros! And maybe go on a ride or two!
Have been to @disneyland?
What was your fave ride?
I’m all Radiator Springs Racers and Haunted Mansion 🙌
@Regran_ed from @adoryablepins - GIVEAWAY TIME! Swipe to see close ups of all the prizes and make sure to keep reading to find out how to enter!
How to enter:
1. Follow @adoryablepins
2. Like this post
3. Repost this post to your Instagram, make sure to tag me @adoryablepins and use the hashtag #adoryablegive
4. Tag 3 friends in the comments down below -
For an extra entry, subscribe to my YouTube channel (link in my bio), and send me a DM to let me know you did!
This giveaway is only open to the US, sorry! However if you are international and have a US address I can ship to, you can enter!
One entry per person!
Contest ends in one month! November 13th
Don’t follow to unfollow or repost to a giveaway account or you’ll be ineligible for all future giveaways. You’re account cannot be private or else I won’t be able to see your entry. Must follow steps 1-4 to be qualified.
#disney#wdw#disneyland#disneyworld#pin#pins#disneypin#disneypins#disneypintrading#pintrading#dsf#dssh#wdi#giveaway#dlp#paris#disneylandparis#zootopia#liloandstitch#maleficient#ursula - #regrann
Day one of the nine week countdown to Christmas done.
- Survived my first NQT observation, with very positive feedback and constructive targets. I was so so nervous but my mentor is fantastic and I even forgot that she was in my classroom.
- Gave my books in for a book trawl and wasn't immediately hauled into the office and fired. More positives.
- Received so many compliments today as well, which sounds vain but its a nice feeling when a range of people tell you that you look nice. One parent even said I look 'glamorous', imagine.
Feeling a lot more confident about my ability to teach after today and I'm so happy to be back with the little munchkins 💕