Himalyanhippie & Backpackhikers Present *TRIUND TREK*
Trekking Distance: 8 Km One Side
Altitude: 9,385 Ft.
Duration: 3 Nights - 4 Days( Including Travel )
Price Per Person: INR 4,500/- With conveyance from Delhi to Delhi *Day 1 (6th July'18):* - Start from Delhi at 1700Hrs - Over Night Journey to Mcleodganj. *Day 2 (7th Jul'18)* - Arival at Shiv Shakti Guest House,
- Freshen up and get ready for trek. - Trek will start at around 8:30 AM - Packed Lunch will be distributed.
- Ascend would take about 4-5 hours
uphill trek to hit the camps with tea
- Reach Camp Site around 4:30 PM.
- Free time to enjoy & capture breath
- Enjoy magical sunset. It is one of the best sunsets that you are going to see in your lifetime.
- Dinner with Bonfire under the cover of stars. *Meals:* Packed Lunch (Generally we give Sandwich, Chocolate, Biscuits, Juice and a fruit), Snacks in the evening and Veg / Non Veg Dinner. *Day 3 (8th Jul'18):* - Nutritious Breakfast will be served
to energies you for descend. - Descend will start around 10:00AM.
- Reach Shiv Shakti Guest House
around 1500 HRs
- After that you are free to explore the local market. Chill, sit and relax in one of the cafes.
Overnight Journey to Delhi.
* *Meals:* Breakfast
*Day 4 - Reach Delhi by 500Hrs *INCLUSIONS:* 1. Camping Triund on sharing basis.
2. Three Meals and snacks in the evening.
3. Freshen Up in the common Toilets.
4. Trekking Gears: Tents, Sleeping Bags and Mattress only.
5. Professional Guide.
6. Transportation from Delhi to Mcleodganj and Back. *EXCLUSIONS:* 1. Rooms in Guest house
2. Any meals not mentioned above
#findtheinneryou#feelingawesome#findyourpassion#mcleodganj#mightyhimalayas#weekendgetaway#vacation#familygoals#india#travel#travelindia#travelhimalayas#tours &travels #indian#himalayan#discoveryourworld#findthebeauty#sunset#sunrise 🌅 #wanderlust#creative#travelplans#explorer#trekker
A good friend of mine said to me last night, “I hope you’re having an awesome vacation! I say vacation because I know you love this ‘job’”.
That shit hit me in the feels. She was right, this isn’t a job at all, it’s changing the world one life at a time.
This began because I needed to change my life. I was ready to leave this world because it would be better without me. I was worthless.
Now? After all of my victories, all of my struggles, and all of the lives I have changed? I feel like it’s an outlet for me to share those vulnerable moments.
To shine a light on those shame gremlins who just want me to stay in the dark, to stay weak and scared, to feel alone all of the time.
To reach out and help others who see the light but can’t find the courage to reach out on their own.
I’m not going to lie, putting my life out there can be scary. It’s vulnerable. It makes me wonder how others see me. The thing is, even though I still feel ALL of those things, I know that sharing and helping others find their way is WAY more important.
Courage > Fear and I will teach you how to believe.
✌🏼You know what to do, boo.
Can I get a yes? 🤷🏽♀️ let them go. Girl!! You are too intelligent, beautiful, filled with purpose, worthy, and a radiant personality. Ain’t nobody got 🕖 for mediocre. Enjoy your peace, be your best, and the journey that awaits, but in the meantime...grab your 👜 let’s go. 📖 ✍🏽 🧘🏽♀️ 🌸 🏃🏽♀️ ☀️ 🌱 🇯🇲 🛍💰🙏🏽
02 June 2018 ...[cont. from last post] and we made our way to the edge once more for a new perspective. The sun rose after its quick trip around the world to greet us warmly at the top and illuminate the countless layers of earth below. An unforgettable, unmatched experience with my soulmate, and what a way to begin our summer travels together.
01 June 2018 // We arrived just in time for the overwhelming beauty of golden hour to begin for our very first glimpse of the Grand Canyon, and fell even more in love as the sun sank over the rim. That night we barely slept a wink as the big moon glowed impossibly bright in on us, tucked cozily away in the national forest just outside the park. The sleepless night led into the wee hours of the morning... [to be continued...]
Friday has got me feeling like "woot woot!" I'm finally working on a new blog post, getting my content lined up for future posts, and sort of feeling like I could get my groove back over here! Also, as a bonus, it's the first official weekend of summer 🌞💕 What are your plans for the weekend? What are your excited about?