Follow along this week as Ron Radziner of @marmolradziner shares the process and inspiration behind the Canyon Collection for McGuire Furniture newly available in showrooms across the country #thisismcguire#marmolradziner#takeover (📸: @samfroststudio)
The Facebook event for PechaKucha Night Winnipeg Vol. 36 is live, and here’s the poster art by our good friend, @averyhelm! Find the event on Facebook to see who’s speaking at this next volume! #pknwpg36 is on November 22nd at the @parktheatre. Doors open at 7:30 PM with the show starting at 8:00. Admission is by donation, and $10 is suggested.
A year ago today my life completely changed. I loaded everything I still had into a Uhaul after the worst year of my life for new beginnings. I said my goodbyes to a place I gave everything I had & my entire 20s, I waved farewell to North Carolina & left raleigh. I went home to Baltimore and to say the least it’s been a climb. But, I made this year mine & did whatever I wanted for the first time ever. I was home in Baltimore for a while, then Annapolis, in and out of DC & OC before my most recent adventure another new settlement. I’m happy (yes I can’t believe I am saying that!) to say I have finally landed in Bethesda for the next chapter. This year gives me all the feels, which is saying something because in 2017, I couldn’t feel anything at all let alone happiness! This year although I wouldn’t say went anywhere close to as planned was still a year of progress. Some things got worse, some things ended, and some things remain broken... but other things started, other things grew, and other things blossomed and conquered. To say this year was a wash is amazing, it was a long, long climb to get to a place to say I’m at least happy & breaking even. I can’t wait to see what comes next and after a year of healing and working what a year of growing and building will be filled with #shedesignedalifesheloved ✨
#boriginaldesigns 🤸🏻♀️ .
Picked a FIDDLE LEAF FIG this weekend! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It doesn’t have quite the same ring 🍑 but I love it all the same 😌
It has been raining in Texas for the past few weeks. But this morning between a few minutes of sunshine and this new addition, the week got off to a pretty bright start. How was your Monday??
The Average Millionaire has 7 Streams of Income:
1. Earned Income - Money derived from paid work.
2. Profit Income - Money you earn by selling a product/service for more than it costs.
3. Interest Income - Money you get as a result of lending it to the government to buy such things as treasury bills etc.
4. Divided Income - Money that you get as a result on shares of a company you own.
5. Rental Income - Money that get as a result of renting out an asset that you have...e.g. house etc.
6. Capital Gains - Money you get as a result of increase in value of an asset that you own. e.g. buying and selling shares.
7. Royalties - Money you get as a result of letting someone use your products/services. They make all of the revenue and you receive a % of what they earn.
Your P R O F I T margin depends on your industry and is defined as what % of your revenue comes out as profit against all of your business costs/expenses.
2 FREE Online tools that can assist you with both understanding your profit margins and calculating your margins are:
1. Omni Calculator
2. Yahoo Finance