Random SPOILER ALERT filled thoughts I had while watching last nights episode:
1. If they kill Hotch offscreen like Gideon I'm 100% done
2. Emily saying she would die to protect Jack from Scratch is everything
3. When I thought Emily and Hotch had been in contact but then it was fake 😭
4. Emily Prentiss can't come to the phone right now. Why? Cause she's fucking "dead" for the 100th time on this fucking show again.
5. Rossi is even sassier when injured and worried
6. WILLIFER 😍 still goals
7. "I need someone I know is real right now"
8. JJ and Emily's guilt over Walker is sadder than his actual death for me
9. I'm glad they beat him but Scratch falling to his death felt really anti-climatic? Like after all that he just fell and only Alvez was there for it? I would rather seen the entire team corner him, or at least Prentiss or Reid (or in my dream world Hotch)
10. Guess Hotch is safe for good now but I'm still bitter af about no real goodbye
11. This 10 pm start time is definitely not gonna work for me in the future. I'll have to start watching it the next day.
Follow us for daily pics!