FishTown Creek Fun Facts Pt. 2
1. Wayne, owner & talent has had no formal training or education. Everything he creates is made by trial & error with the odd YouTube video. //
2. Wayne cut the tip off his ring finger while making a picture frame. Our pro tip: safety first!
3. A typical sign can take anywhere from 4-12 hours from start to completion
If you like what you’re seeing, keep the likes coming! Comment below if you’re curious to know something.
FishTown Creek Fun Facts:
1. We do not use computers or lasers for designs. Always hand drawn, hand carved or burned. //
2. Our high end clear coat is always done by a Birch River local business; Bulldog Fiberglass Repairs (I highly recommend you follow them on Facebook for your glass & auto body repairs) //
3. Typically we work with pine but we have also worked with Maple, Spruce, Birch, Poplar & Tamarack //
More fun facts coming your way! Comment below if there’s anything your curious to know
We post this video for 3 main reasons:
1. To introduce ourselves
In case you missed our post earlier about “Our Story” then here’s a chance to put a face to our name. (I suggest you check it out if you missed it)
2. To save you time
In one minute you can see some of the work we’ve done without having to scroll through dozens of pictures. Keep in mind we love learning and trying new things; We love hearing what you’d be interested in seeing next! #commentbelow 👇 (Shirts are coming soon!) //
3. Lastly, yet most importantly this post is to THANK YOU! •
We appreciate each and everyone of our customers and followers. If it weren’t for you we wouldn’t have any content for this video. We love seeing your comments & encourage you to keep it up!