"You Are Your Brand" with Peter G Goral
Regardless of the business you're in, if you are not focused on the customer you don't really stand a chance of competing for their time let alone their business. Your online commitment should be to satisfy their wants and how they'd like to be dealt with.
Don't ask them questions, offer them your ideas. I'm tired of the social media posts that ask you for your opinion or your ideas. These people are merely curating your own thoughts back to you and believe that's telling you what you want to hear. Nice try!
Trust me, it's normal to have an opinion, so share yours, and allow others to debate it versus the reverse. Your audience will tell you everything you need to know by being up front first with them about how you see the market, the world, their problems, and how you've figured out a way to help them.
Good morning!! Happy Monday friends!
Monday’s are usually a drag, but you can make it better! Tell us what your plans are for the week.
Need internet coverage? Internet giving you a hard time? Check us out and we will work to help you have reliable internet service!
Remember, we’ve got your internet needs covered #dtws !
NOTHING will anger me or affect my energy today. Last night I purchased the bootcamp #keepingitrealestateacademy by @i.listluxury and spent my evening listening to it and this is what I needed to hear. Woke up today went to #crunchlawrenceville and listened to a YouTube video on #mindset . I decided to start my days differently and I damn near screamed on the treadmill. I wanted to shout out loud that I'm ready to take this career to the next level, and not only that I want to but I WILL. I wanted to scream and ask God to use me in this industry. I ran 1.5 miles without stopping today without realizing. I was moved, I have found that extra bit of #motivation that I needed to keep pushing. I've cried y'all I've been close to saying fuck Real Estate because its freaking hard. Thank you @i.listluxury and @youtube (not sure of the producer of the video i listened to)my friends and family who have been pushing me. I love each one of you guys and today I declare that I'll be GREAT in Real Estate and I will ensure every client walks away with more than a house/check but also an EXPERIENCE worth more than the commission I earned.
Meet Chloe Spann, Spa Coordinator! Chloe has been with us for nearly 2 years and has proven herself to be one of our greatest assets.
Chloe is currently pursuing a degree in nursing at Murray State University. Among her many great qualities, she is always eager to help, bubbly, friendly, and dedicated to excellent customer service! We love her for both her charming personality and humor and we know you will, too!
Going above and beyond is an extraordinary trait. Today we would like to share the outstanding customer service displayed by a member of the Assetlink family – Sylvia, Customer Services Officer at @indooroopillyshopping Centre.
We are so proud to be working with awesome customer service champions like Sylvia!
5 social media mistakes that are damaging your brand...⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It's easy to make a mistake on social media and you are often forgiven, but there are certain things that can lose you followers, or put your brand integrity into question. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. ME, ME, ME... Only sharing content about your company. ➡️ What you should be doing is sharing content that your users want to read or see, not just things about you. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Failing to listen to customers. ➡️ Brands need to be listening more than any other activity on social media. Listening to customers will help you understand how they really feel about you and your products or services.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Not engaging with your audience. ➡️ Make sure if a customer engages with you, you engage back. Spark up a meaningful conversation with them, not one that always sells something, but where you show a genuine interest in what they are telling you.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Deleting or ignoring negative comments. ➡️ This is a tough one. If someone has taken a dislike to you or your brand, tell them you appreciate their feedback and are always looking at ways to improve your brand. Don't defend yourself, it will only end up in more negative comments.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Making spelling or grammar mistakes. (I had to scan my post several times before writing this one!) ➡️ One small mistake can distract people from your messaging, so if you spot a mistake, correct it immediately (you can use the Edit function on most social media channels). ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Photo: @stephielewis ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Addressability"- Every company needs a brand message but it's also important to know who you are spending the message to.
There is no point creating the best branding for your product/service and sending it out the to wrong people just for it to fall on deaf ears.
Addressability is the measure of how easy it is to reach people who actually want what you offer.
The internet and rise of social media has made addressability dramatically easier for businesses.
That said there are still a lot of businesses that are fishing in the vast 'ocean' of social media without a net trying to catch anything they can get their hands on.
If chose to serve and target a specific addressable audience, it'll be much easier to market what your company has to offer without breaking the bank.
Have you got an adequate fishing net to captivate your target audience?
rp @rashaunascott (stories) 🔸 I like this! 💡 If you’re running a business of any kind, you MUST be focused on serving your customer base to avoid going the way of Blockbuster, Circuit City (remember them?), etc. 🔸 The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
Way To Go Rupert! “Rupert Smith is One Of A Kind… an endless supply of energy, knowledge and professionalism, with an ability to keenly judge the market. Would use him again in a heartbeat. 5 + stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️“ ~
Eleanor & Randall, Bethany Beach, DE