So many great memories from NCAA Cross Country Champs! #throwback to celebrating both the individual and team win in 1994! It’s special and amazing how many teammates AND competitors I’ve kept in touch with over the years! @tl.sumner @rudyrun_ @realfoodlab ... Good luck to everyone competing tomorrow!
It’s starting to look like NCAA’s...happy XC season from the Boost crew! Best of luck to all the teams/athletes tracing tomorrow especially our early adopters @portlandpilotsxc @butlertf_xc @texastfxc @vol_track @nuxc_wildcats
I am so happy to be a part of such and amazing program at the University of St. Francis! We are so proud of our athletes today! Our men’s team finished 3rd in the nation, with two All-Americans, women finished 8th, their highest finish in program history, AND they earned 2nd for best combined program in the NAIA! Go saints!! Congrats coaches, and athletes! 😄
1. Life doesn’t always go as planned. Most of the time my frustration with a situation comes from it not going the way I thought it should or wanted. I’m not present to reality, how it’s actually going. I’m in the moment, wishing it was some other way. The practice to be mindful and choose reality as it is and as it is not makes a HUGE difference. Choosing the moment, letting go of resistance gives a whole new opportunity.
2. I’m across the country. I’m on vacation. I’m not working. I’m traveling. I’m being adventurous. And GUESS WHAT, I still have emotional pain I am carrying around.
So moments like now as I write this, I’m sitting in the car seat of a rental car, over looking the beautiful fall colors of Maryland and still thinking about open wounds and needed healing. The travel time has caused inner reflection. Nothing on the outside can alter the truth of your insides.
3. I am so happy. One of my best qualities I have discovered is how happy I am. How happy I consciously choose to be. How the smallest things add to my happiness. How I’m constantly finding the beauty in everything and quite frankly this is amazing! I used to consider myself as depressed and carrying this old, deep sadness that never really allowed me to enjoy life, authentically. Now, I am radiant. Moved. Like I cry because life is good.
And I still have sadness, it just gets released in such a healthy way now that it doesn’t bring me down as much anymore.
3. I’m scared to miss out. On what, idk? Anything and everything.
4. I love humans.
5. There is no where to get to. Life is only now. Everyone says it, but I needed to experience it myself. So many obstacles have been placed to getting to NY, so I could of thought to wait till we finally make it to have a good time or choose to make the journey getting their an adventure. All I have is now, and now is here.
Comment a number that resonated for you. 👇🏻
Just one week until the beginning of Black Friday/Cyber Monday! We are offering some incredible deals that entire weekend to help you finish your holiday shopping nice and early. Follow along to hear about our deals! #honortheeffort#achievementsyouwear