My perfect day would start with going to a country where they speak a language I don’t know. New customs, some place where I’m completely out of my element.
- Dan in Real Life (aka the most perfect fall movie)
Wishing we woke up in this beautiful macrame tent ⛺️ ✨ made by artist @emily_katz who will be giving us allll the #CreativeCrushin vibes tonight at night two of #CreateGood 🙌🏼 🌿Click the link in our bio to do a #DIY macrame of your own 🌿 | 📸: @nicole_franzen, #regram via @emily_katz |
Tuesday got us feeling like - so many things on the to do list this week. The #DenverDiscoDojo has officially moved to a much more comfortable space, several blog posts in the queue, and a podcast with @kaytedemont and @surfbumlife that's going live before you know it - yay inspiring content to get your creative juices flowing! [📷 @kimberlycrist] #massmusings#mmcreative#mmtribe
“I believed in myself when other people were skeptical because...” ✨🙌🏼💕 Just a glimpse into the inspiring conversation of night one of #CreateGood . Click the link in our bio for the full recap and don’t forget to use the hashtag to share how you #CreateGood ✌🏼🏙 #IamCreative
It’s been a hell of a past few days, we’ve had four different shoots in five days across two states. Can’t wait to share the final videos, photos, and digital work, @woldermancreative about to advance a level. I have to say “thank you” to the people who have trusted us with their idea and vision: @lexington_floral | @sugarwood | @theivorydentalgroup | @waltzplace THANK YOU GUYS!😄
I am celebrating 7 years as a creator and entrepreneur. 7 years of creating things and running my own business. 7 years of putting myself and my ideas out there.
- More and more, I have to realize that creative entrepreneurship is a journey of self-discovery, learning, experimenting and, inevitably/luckily: many mistakes and failures.
- I purposely didn’t pick a photo with me working on my laptop. Because a lot of my “real” work takes place away from this digital machine.
- So many more years of creating and providing value ahead of me. I can’t wait for all the things and messages that are yet to come through me before I die.
- I made a new video today about my learnings as a creator and entrepreneur. 7 of them because I am celebrating 7 years.
You can watch it at youtube.com/connibiesalski
Let me know what you think.
- Thank you for coming along for the ride, for the support and your loyalty.
The perfect backdrop for Heather and Joshua’s alfresco wedding. I absolutely adore this couple, their kindness and sense of calm. Feeling extra grateful for this wedding season, the couples and all of the stories I get to be a part of. Venue: @venueatthegrove // Dress: @lilianlottiebridal @kennethwinston // Hair & Makeup: @chanelmolleobeauty // #arizonalove#brealynnenesweddings
There's nothing more satisfying than giving new life to old furniture, creating unique pieces for your home or crafting handmade items. Today on the blog I'm sharing how you can get creative and maybe even inspire others to do the same!
Throw back to @michalmenert and @theprettyfantastics crushing red rocks!! ❤️ &
I’m Pretty stoked on finally finishing my @prettylights photo album! (Geez after 2 months 😅) I’ve been struggling for such a long longgg time with making a full album that I truly like and works well together so Im so unbelievably happy! It’s a BIG stepping stone for me honestly! haha😂