More goodness: more health in your every spoon. Almond butter is high in monounsaturated fats, so it can be part of a heart-healthy diet. Monounsaturated fats help to reduce LDL cholesterol (the bad kind) and raise HDL cholesterol (the good kind). So lets put your heart in a good shape by eating Justnuts Almond Butter.
Shop now link in bio.
Last nights dinner ~ sorry guys I realised half way into my steak that I got forgot to take a picture 🥴 #champagne jelly+ diced octopus #fruitsalad#mushroom garlic sauce +bread #creamy chicken soup #fruit tea ~ while walking around in SOGO came across these cute af peachy things soooo .... they’re coming home with meee 🤪
This fruit and nut bites range has perfect balance of fruit and nut coated in yoghurt and chocolate. This range includes Apricot Almond Bites in Yoghurt and Chocolate and Cranberry Pistachio Yoghurt Bites.
Available in 100g. Contact us for more details.
Did you check out my stories today? Here is the recipe for the creamy mushroom pasta 🍄
2 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp fresh chopped or dried rosemary
1 small white cooking onion, chopped
1 green onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
8 oz mushrooms, sliced
2 tbsp all purpose flour
Salt and pepper, to taste
Chili flakes, to taste (optional)
2 cups milk
1 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
4 cups shell pasta, cooked (or any pasta of your choice)
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan.
2. Add rosemary, both onions and garlic to the pan. Cook for a couple of minutes until the onions are soft, stirring constantly.
3. Add mushrooms and cook for five minutes. You should notice a bit of liquid in the skillet with the mushrooms. If your pan looks dry, add another tablespoon or so of olive oil so you have enough liquid to form a roux in the next step.
4. Add in the flour and mix well to soak up the liquid. Cook for one minute.
5. Add milk to the pan and let the sauce thicken for 5-7 mins, stirring occasionally.
6. Take the pan off the heat and add in the Parmesan cheese (this step is important - make sure it is off the heat)
7. Cook the pasta according to the instructions. Drain the pasta but save a few tablespoons of the pasta water. Add the cooked pasta along with the pasta water into the pan and mix well. Serve hot! #cookwithsanna
Today I was privileged to cook for 14 people. I was scared and excited at the same time and made a creamy chicken crumble from scratch (pastry included 😅). I didn't even know what a chicken crumble was until today. Apparently, it's a chicken pie topped with cheesy breadcrumbs 😉😛👌🏾.
Sooo yet another custom made scent that took over my room for many hours due to my shoot shenanigans (well this happens to be my actual work!) Lucky for me that I looove the smell of strawberries. Especially those freshly cut ones! 🍓
Want to know the secrets of making your very own rich & creamy gelato? 🍨 Carpigiani Gelato University will equip you with professional tips and tricks, to be a gelato entrepreneur here in At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy! We'll even let you in on secrets of creating of some of your own wacky flavors! (Did we mention Salted Egg and Chilli 🥚🌶️ flavour? Wacky indeed)
Get to try some of Carpigiani Gelato University's gelato when you join us for our gourmet lunch and gala dinner 🍽️ during our Culinary Wellbeing Conference on 26 to 29 Nov!