We’re going to glow this week at RÖ Stamford 🌟
Book 10 LED light Therapy treatments and receive 25% off!
Get ready for all the compliments! A course of 10 treatments over 3-5 weeks comes highly recommended for long-term, visible results! Recommended for .
Platelet-rich plasma is an easy and natural way to promote healing in both regular medicine and cosmetic surgery. Here are 6 facts about platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, that many people don’t know:
1. It is made of plasma enriched with blood platelets. Plasma is simply the straw-colored liquid that contains a person’s blood cells, while platelets are tiny bodies responsible for wound healing.
2. PRP is made from the patient’s own blood. A small amount of blood is drawn from the patient and put in a centrifuge to separate the platelets from the red blood cells and other components. By the end of the process, PRP has five times the amount of platelets found in blood.
3. Because of the concentration of platelets, PRP has a wealth of growth factors. These include insulin-like growth factors, interleukin 8, growth factors for connective tissues and epidermal growth factors.
4. PRP may seem like a newer treatment, but was first used in 1987 during heart surgery.
5.Because PRP is drawn from the patient’s own blood, there’s NO risk of rejection.
6. The vampire facelift uses PRP along with Dermastamp to rid skin concerns such as scarring, pigmentation, enlarged pores, dark circles, lifting & firming, evens skin tone and provides skin with a exceptional GLOW! ✅
#clearskin #skinaddict #nofiltersneededever #madamebeautee #prp #plateletrichplasma #platelets #plasma #growthfactor #aesthetician #phlebotomist #phlebotomy #courseoftreatments #lovetheskinyourein #beforeandafter #skinprofessional #skinstories #skinfood #sydney #melbourne #goldcoast #milan #nyc #skindeep #domesticandinternational #travelaesthetic
Ms. Bendre we have always admired your beauty and now we admire your courage. Best wishes as you take this battle head on. #cancer #sonalibendre #bollywood #pinkvilla #missmalini #treatment #healthfirst #speedyrecovery #metastasis #cancersurvivors #courage #fightcancer #fightagainstcancer #newyork #cancertreatment #fighter #unexpected #bestrong #courseoftreatments #cancersupport #malignancy #cancersupporter #girlswhoupliftgirls #girlswhosupporteachother #cancersupportgroup #notalone #cancersupportcommunity #cancersupporters @iamsonalibendre #Repost @iamsonalibendre with @get_repost
Sometimes, when you least expect it, life throws you a curveball. I have recently been diagnosed with a high grade cancer that has metastised, which we frankly did not see coming. A niggling pain led to some tests, which led to this unexpected diagnosis. My family and close friends have rallied around me, providing the best support system that anyone can ask for. I am very blessed and thankful for each of them.
There is no better way to tackle this, than to take swift and immediate action. And so, as advised by my doctors, I am currently undergoing a course of treatment in New York. We remain optimistic and I am determined to fight every step of the way. What has helped has been the immense outpouring of love and support I’ve received over the past few days, for which I am very grateful.
I’m taking this battle head on, knowing I have the strength of my family and friends behind me.
Day 2 of #storytelling through #randomtalkingvideo I’m letting you into my boudoir to let you in on a big truth.
Healing is not linear. One treatment is not going to ‘fix’ you.
Your practitioner is going to prescribe you a course of treatment, which will act cumulatively over time to relieve your symptoms and treat the root of what ails you.
Patients trying to dictate their own course of treatment are one of my few #petpeeves , our #rtvchallenge topic for today.
It won’t work as well if you don’t let your practitioner fully do their job.
#acupuncture #bodywork #tcm #pain @ryanorrico @kassididelee #courseoftreatments