Yesterday’s cooking experiment: Makki Ki Roti, corn flour rotis. ✨ They tasted really good, but were much more complicated to make than I had expected. Crispy on the outside from frying in butter.👌🏽 Soft and nice the inside. #makkikiroti#cornflour
Never mind the shape of my yummy potato dumplings! 😋😆 .
A simple and quick dish on #lowbudget . You need basically just a few ingredients: .
• flour,( I used #cornflour ) • #potatoes (I used real potatoes 😆)
• #onions (again, real ones 😆)
• #soured cream (I used #dairyfree )
•peel, wash and cut potatoes and start cooking in enough water to cover them
•when they’re cooked mash them and add some flour. Keep mixing, you need to reach a thick consistency •in a separate pan fry chopped onions until golden, take them out, you can use this pan for frying the dumplings •with your spatula make small balls and roast them on both sides until crispy •serve your dumplings with the onion and salted soured cream for the best taste
It’s a very filling dish, forget about starter! 😎
Would you try it? It would be nice to hear some positive feedback! ☺️💝
Leave the washing up for somebody else if you can! 😆
Have a great day/ weekend! 😃💝
Quien no ama las arepitas? 😋❤️
Esta es mi versión dairy free - vegan 🥑🍅 y la amo ❤️ le pongo un poquito de sal o aveces un poquito de limon.
La harina PAN aunque la amamos no es la mejor si se consume regularmente ya que no es “pura” en ingredientes. Una mejor marca es la que puse en la siguiente foto.
Pueden jugar mucho con lo que le ponemos a la arepa y crear una versión más saludable de la que la que acostumbramos.
Agrégale a la masa semillas y rellénalas de muchos vegetales 💚💚 #arepas#avocado#aguacate#cornflour
We are so very proud of our CORN tortillas. We spent weeks perfecting the recipe and we ❤️ that you ❤️ them as much as we do! Only made using corn flour and water & now we can also sell them to you too! #slideintomydms
Crispy Corn recipe
We all love corn in general. Crispy corn is one way to enjoy corn, it is spicy, tangy and so good that it will make you want more. You just can't stop with one small cup. Do try this recipe and let me know how it turned out for you.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 4-5 persons
Corn Kernel - 2 cups
Corn flour - 3 Tbsp
Rice flour - 1 Tbsp
Chili powder - 1 Tsp
Chaat masala - 1/2 Tsp
Spring Onion whites
Spring Onion greens
Salt to taste
1. Take the corn kernels in a bowl and add cornflour, rice flour, salt and pepper and toss it.
2. Sprinkle some water and mix the corn kernels so that the batter coats the corn kernels evenly.
3. Heat some oil for deep frying and start deep frying the corn kernels till they turn golden brown in color.
4. Now take the fried kernels in a bowl and add spring onion whites, capsicums, spring onion greens, chili powder, chat masala, and lemon juice and mix this well.
5. Your Crispy Corn in Indian Style is ready to be served immediately.