Tell me this doesn't sound #amazing ! Thank you @dorisdelightscho! #feedmenow#crab#tofu#soondubu#tgif#instantpotkoreanrecipes#ipkoreanrecipes#ipkr#Repost @dorisdelightscho
• • •
No better way of cooking 👩🏻🍳 meals 🥣than making TWO ✌️MEALS 🍲 IN ONE👆!!!
No need to compromise your spice for the sake of feeding your kids.
Equipment: Need stackable pans to make two versions of the same soup: Spicy soup for adults and non-spicy for the kiddos.
Ingredients for EACH stackable pan:
1 TB oil
1/4 onion (diced)
1 TB garlic (minced)
1 cup kimchi
1 ts sesame oil
2 shiitake mushrooms sliced
1 teabag of anchovy soup stock
2.5 cups water
1/2 ts salt
1 pack of soft tofu
1 green onion for garnish
This portion is for the spicy soup:
1/2 green jalapeño (deseeded)
1/2 red jalapeño (deseeded)
1 ts red pepper flakes
1 heaping spoon of red pepper paste
1️⃣. Saute on More. When it says HOT add 1 TB oil, 1/4 cup diced onion, 1 TB minced garlic and rinsed kimchi (kid version-make sure to thoroughly wash away the red pepper flakes from the kimchi). Then add 1 ts sesame oil and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
2️⃣. Remove everything and put into one of your stackable pans.
3️⃣. Repeat step 1, but also add green and red sliced peppers, 1ts red pepper flakes, 1 big spoon of red pepper paste and 1 ts sesame oil for 3-4 minutes.
4️⃣. Remove everything and put into your other stackable pan.
5️⃣. In both pans, add shiitake mushrooms, crab, anchovy stock teabag, and 2.5 cups of water.
6️⃣. Place the trivet, stack the pans with the sling and insert 1-2 cups of water in the IP liner.
7️⃣. Close the lid, set to sealing, press manual for 5 minutes, followed by a QR. I think you can even go down to 3 minutes...up to you.
8️⃣. Remove stackable pans. Clean the IP Pot. Add the non-spicy soup and press sauté on normal. Add one pack of soft tofu and bring it to a boil, then turn off. Add some salt and green onions.
9️⃣. Repeat with the spicy soup.
It’s a 2fer... I love how you get the best of two worlds with a porter house steak.
This @snakeriverfarms Wagyu did not disappoint. Tender, juicy, loaded with flavor.
I pan seared it in an iron skillet to get a nice crust then finished it off in the oven, pulling it with a nice med rare - rate finish...I want more! 😄
What’s your favorite steak to cook?
Tambah keceriaan hari ini dengan ngemil si lezat nan sehat Verlin Healthy Snack bersama orang-orang tercinta. Berbincang sambil menikmati varian kesukaan tentu sangat menyenangkan. Selamat berbagi kebahagiaan, Granolers. 😉
Grab your granola here!
🍫 Almond White Chocolate
🍓 Mix Berries
🍯 Honey Roasted Almond
🌾 High Fiber Chia Seed
🍓 Cranberry Almond
🍫 Hazelnut Dark Chocolate
👌 Verlin Healthy Snack
Also available on:
🏡Food Hall Jakarta
🏡 Ranch Market Jakarta
🏡Kemchick Pacific Place
🏡 Kemchick Kemang
🏡 All Fresh Jakarta
📍Semua outlet Rejuve di Jakarta
🏡Grand Lucky SCBD
🏡 Total Buah Wolter Monginsidi
🏡 Toko Ori Organic PIK
🏡Kawan Sehat Kelapa Gading
🏡Tuku Tuku Natural Shop
📍Jl. Cipete Raya no. 64
🏡Golden Space Indonesia- Meditation Centre Jakarta
📍Sudirman Park Complex, Rukan Blok B No. 1
🏡 Farmers Market, Jakarta
🏡 Yoga One
📍Jl. Tikala Ares no. 8 Manado
Looking for a fun (and tasty!) activity to do with the kids? Check out our Easy Christmas Chocolate Bark to Make and Share on the @mumspantry website!
Smashed candy canes and M&Ms have never looked so good!
Duck Hoba Yaki - Sliced Duck and King Brown Mushroom grilled with spicy miso sauce on Hoba Leaf 🦆🌱
📍Hanabishi Japanese Restaurant
187 King Street, Melbourne
Ph: 03 9670 1167
Created and don't get forget follow : 💘 @hanabishi_au
🌷Thank you very much ! 😋
Shop tee for you >📲Click the link in my bio !
SMOKED HAM, BARLEY, AND VEGETABLE SOUP
Easy to make soup full of color and different textures with hearty, smoky ham flavor.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE BROTH:
2 chicken legs
2 celery sticks
5 garlic gloves
2 bay leaves
1 tablespoon salt
10 cups (2.5 liters) water
INGREDIENTS FOR THE BARLEY:
1 cup (200 g) Barley Pearl
4 cups water
½ teaspoon salt
INGREDIENTS FOR THE SOUP:
2-3 (300 g) potatoes
1 cup (150 g) pickles
2 cups (250 g) smoked ham
1 ½ tablespoons tomato paste
½ cup (100 ml) pickles brine
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 bay leave
• In a big pot put together all the ingredients for the chicken broth, cover with water and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
• Wash the barley and transfer it to a smaller pot, cover with water and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook for 30 minutes or until all the water evaporates. Transfer it to a sieve and give to it a wash. Let all the water drain out.
• When the chicken is ready, take it out of the pot and pass the finished broth through a sieve into another pot to get rid of the vegetables. Bring the clean broth to a boil, add the potatoes and cooked barley. Reduce the heat and keep cooking.
• In a big pan heat the olive oil, add chopped onion and grated carrot. Cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Then add chopped pickles and smoked ham. Mix all together and cook for another 5 minutes.
• Move the vegetable mixture to the side of the pan and add the tomato paste with the pickles brine, mix everything together and cook for 2 more minutes.
• Shred the chicken into small pieces and add it along with the vegetable mixture and a bay leave to the chicken broth. Mix everything together, cover the pot with a lid, turn off the heat and let the soup set for at least for 1 hour.
You can find this recipe with step by step instructions and colorful pictures on my site ☝️☝️☝️
Big lunch today before my first exam yaaaaaaaay
#lunch deets👉🏼 bed of kale + roasted yellow & red peppers + broccoli + carrots + red onion + @quornusa vegan chickn bites + @litehousefoods lemon herb dressing + EBTB ~~~