I N T E R N - Now hiring a dynamic #intern in #Accra#Ghana with the following qualities (see below) - please DM us for a detailed job description. Interviews to be conducted on 21/12/18 - location will be announced!
1. A strong work #ethic coupled with a passion for improvement. Work ethic is the foundation of anything worthwhile. In life, the most rewarding goals require diligent work and focus. Intelligence, creativity and passion become nearly useless without the willingness to work hard.
2. #Exceptional#organizational skills and an understanding of the time, business and money organization brings.
3. High energy that becomes #contagious and is one significant component to becoming a #leader .
4. #Positive outlook with a realistic sense of what to the difference is between optimistic and overly confident and unrealistic.
5. Strong sense of #accountability . In life and work, things don’t always go as planned. Mistakes are part of the journey of becoming better and better…unless you don’t fess up to the mishaps, which is a habit that will hurt others’ perceptions of you for the rest of your career and life.
6. #Confidence in varied social and professional settings with a keen ability to put oneself in the shoes of others and see their point of view.
7. The ability to #communicate effectively with everyone from the newest clerk, to the CEO with respect, appropriate demeanor, and friendliness
8. #Professional appearance and business formal apparel for client calls. It is a fact that interviewees, co-workers, clients and bosses significantly factor in your looks when judging things such as competency, intelligence, drive and overall fit within the corporate culture.
9. #Integrity in personal, professional and financial matters at all times.
10. The ability to work with a team of varied skills and personalities. A strong desire to build and maintain substantive professional #relationships with clients and coworkers is the foundation of leadership, happiness and success.
11. #Foresight . The ability to see around corners and anticipate market changes....
You’ve probably heard the expression “winter blues.” ⠀
Do you experience a bit of seasonal sadness at this time of the year? ⠀
Many people do. ⠀
But if we’re able to identify the things that can spark positive, contented feelings within us, we can be happy all year round.⠀
Biz Fit administers human, financial, physical, emotional and knowledge resources along with training that provide dislocated youth and minorities the means to achieve their life and occupational goals. #bizfit
Most conflicts come down to communication. On the global scale all the way to relationships at home. The “hard part” is finding the courage to face a problem head on and address it humbly understanding and accepting that you may also be contributing to the problem. That’s ok. What’s not ok is ignoring obvious signs and hoping they go away. #communicate#relationshipadvice from the formerly engaged and presently filled with joy and hope for this current chapter 🧐 #relationships
#BloodRelatives#art#exhibition opens at the #NationalGalleryZimbabwe tonight, hosted by #KirstyCoventry ....
here is my painting, called “Dancing with my sisters, Dancing with my cellphone…”
Mixed Media- acrylic and beads on stretched canvas,
Size 3 x 4 feet.
In this painting I choose to see the positive side of the influence of technology on family #relations and culture.…..
Even as she dances, this woman clutches her cellphone, and most often the #dancers carry their cellphones in secret pouches looped about their waists below their skirts, holders of their valuables…
I see the separation, yet also the connectedness, between our Zimbabwean #Mahenye community and their Mozambique relatives, their sisters, separated by a man-made border, yet connected by technology, by mobile phones, by #internet .
This dance group come from a remote area in Mozambique, crossing the border to join their Zimbabwean relatives to hold dance festivals.
#Technology enables cultures in remote areas to connect, to #communicate and to gather for festivals of #dance , #family functions and weddings.. #Traditional#beadwork is an integral part of the culture yet in this painting it also symbolizes the grid, the network, that connects us all…be it a human cultural network or be it a technological, internet or mobile phone network.