Little Man has been begging to go to the car wash ever since we were sitting at the red light next to one and he watched a car go through. So this weekend, we all piled in and hit one up! Hahaha. Watching the curiosity and joy from such a simple thing just melts my heart! On a side note - Dang!! Automatic car washes have gotten pricey!!
We uploaded a new video to our channel tonight! Click the link in my bio to hear Ricky’s thoughts on Liam’s diaper, and the little song he sings along with it. Please like & subscribe if you enjoy listening to our crazy blabbering. 😅
The only thing better than going apple picking, is being able to go with six other friends. Yes, you read that correctly. In order to celebrate the end of summer, Myself and 3 other amazing women I've come to love wrangled our crew and headed over to Masonic Village Farmers Market and picked some apples. I left that afternoon incredibly exhausted but renewed to see my boys enjoying an activity like this. ⠀
So, now that I have so many apples, I need some easy recipes to make with them! I will drop my newest favorite recipe in the comments to share. Bonus points to anyone who shares the recipe with the least amount of cleanup!
1. Name/Age/Country ? Kirsten-24-AB Canada 2. Who inspires you? All the women in my family inspire me as a wife, mother and a woman. They inspire me to be my best, to be authentic and to pursue my dreams.
3. How many hours sleep do you get at night? Usually 7 on a good night. I tend to stay up late when everyone’s sleeping so I can work
4. Who is your mentor? My long time gf I’ve known for 20+ years. She’s the one I turn to for everything
5. What old fashioned values do you think are still important? Good manners, respecting yourself & others, be kind to all.
6. If you could have lunch with one famous person who would it be? Mila Kunis, she seems to be the right kind of crazy + down to earth kind of girl. I think we would get along
7. What is something you love about yourself? I love my curly hair! It’s taken me years to say that, trust me!
8. What is the single most important thing to you? My relationship with God + family
9. What is something not many people know about you? I’m low key afraid of butterflies
10. You have to do something important- what music is playing? Anything acoustic/chill/ coffee house related. So pretty much anything Bon Iver or Dallas Green
11. What do you hope for for the next generation? That they’ll be able to show Gods light in a world full of darkness.
12. If you had to describe yourself in ONE word? Genuine
13. What is your your biggest fear? Losing a child or my husband
14. What is the coolest thing you own? I travelled to Turkey in 2017 & I brought back a hookah. Whenever I see it I’m reminded of the amazing culture + experience I had while I was there!
15. If you could study any one subject for the rest of your life, what would it be? Anything to do with natural health
16. Favorite movie?TV show? Ah so tough to pick! My favourite movie would have to be Just Go With It and TV show Friends! It never get old! You could say I’m a Jennifer Anniston fan.
17. Your spirit animal? Dolphin!
18. What would make you truly happy? Seeing my daughters pursue their relationship with God
19. Do you believe in God? Yes
20. If you could change your name? Hailey
Celebrity crush: Ryan Reynolds
“Now hug like you love each other” 😍😊🤣
I was an only child for 10 years... and I’m so thankful I have my sister. No one else can drive me crazy like @storyteller.photographic.stl , or convince me of my strength and give me confidence!
Standing between my kitchen and my laundry room, I'm reminded of how blessed I am to be able to feed and clothe my daughters, and of how very little I actually have to complain about.
Welcome to our #self_love_sunday_loop ! This week’s theme: FREESTYLE!
I have teamed up with a group of other talented artists, whom all share a passion for photography. We all agree how important photography is to us, but also the importance of seeing ourselves in our art. We are encouraging each other to dig into our creativity through a series self portraits. We hope you follow along with us on this journey.
Next up is @mbmphotographs
My family had our own photo session over the weekend, simply because life is changing so fast and I can't remember the last good photo of my husband and I together. Life is taking us down an unexpected road, and I want to be present for all of it, whatever comes our way. My husband asked me why was it so important to me to do this now. At first, I couldn't put the emotion into words, but now I know that it was a need to see the beauty in what we have right now, because that could all change in a heartbeat. We are beyond blessed to have everything that we have in our little family, living the American dream, and following the unconventional road. Everything is happening for us right now. I want to be able to stop time and remember that forever. Someday, my mind may forget, but these pictures will remind me.
So you, my child, be strong in the grace that is in the Lord.