[10-23-2018 ] Tuesday group exercise schedule! 🧘♀️💃🏽🏋️♀️
“Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. “ - John F Kennedy
Course for tomorrow (Tues, 10/23): The Park-to-Park 5.
Measuring about 5.1 miles, the course starts at the mill, heads to Unami first and then to Nomahegan before looping back to start.
1. From the mill, take a right before turning left on Denman.
2. Turn right on Lexington.
3. Turn right on South Union once you hit Unami on the left.
4. Turn left on Lincoln.
5. Turn right on North and, at the first light, turn left on Orchard.
6. Turn right on Brookside Place.
7. Run the Ivies - quick left on Harvard and then a quick right on Penn.
8. Penn dead ends into Nomahegan and Springfield Ave. Turn right.
9. Turn right into downtown on N. Union.
10. Go across North and under the bridge, the street turning into Walnut.
11. Turn left on Lincoln and back to the mill.
As always, we will be meeting at Droeschers Mill in #cranfordnj and everyone is welcome. DM us if you plan on joining. -
We’re pulling up fresh and getting ready to get dirty for a residential duct cleaning. It’s time to set up our vacuum system and various tools to be used to dislodge the contaminants and debris in this home. Once we’re all set up and our vacuum is in place the fun begins and it’s time to pull the contaminants out of the duct system, leaving behind nothing but clean duct work where air can flow freely.