What started out as a day of fun, visiting the LEGO house being built in Surprise, has turned into 4 hours and counting at a dealership. I can say that this car has been the death of me. Nothing major, but minor repairs all the time. These particular repairs are time sensitive too because our extended warranty expires in 500 miles and we are supposed to be going up north this weekend. 🤦🏻♀️ Ever spent 4 hours at the dealership with 3 heavily sugared kids (it was birthday morning so doughnuts and smoothies were involved) through nap time with zero warning so no activities or things to do. It ain’t pretty! #mamaneedswine#hesureiscutethough#carrepairs#dealership#dontbuydodge#dodgegrandcaravan#minivanlife#legohouse#lego
Premium Auto sealant is a great product and works very well. There's many benefits with this product that you will have if you get it.. so HURRY UP !! And get your self one #cars#carrepairs#carfix
COPY AND PASTE THIS LIKE IN YOUR SEARCH BAR:
It makes sense that keeping your brakes in good working order is essential, but you can’t see your brake pads the way you can see a flat tire or a broken windshield wiper, so how do you know when to have them replaced?
Here are a few things to watch for:
1. Check your miles. Brakes are generally good for 30,000-50,000 miles, depending upon the vehicle, driving conditions, etc. Check your owner’s manual for specific recommendations for your model.
2. Listen for the screech. If your brakes make a screeching or grinding sound definitely have them checked.
3. Pay attention to your stopping. If your car doesn’t seem to stop as quickly as it used to, or if it seems like you have to press the pedal harder or push down farther than you used to it may be time to get new brakes.
4. Strange stopping behavior. If you car pulls to one side or if you feel vibration when you apply the brakes, these may be signs that you need some brake work.
5. Watch your dash. Many newer vehicles have sensors that will flash on the dashboard telling you that your brake pads are getting low.
6. Take it to a mechanic. The most reliable way to know whether your brakes are safe, or in need of service is to take your car to your mechanic for an inspection. Many local shops offer free brake inspections.
All driving is not equal when it comes to brakes. Driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle style are all factors that contribute to brake wear, so there is no set amount of time or miles to guide you as to when they should be replaced.
Maintaining your brakes in good working order requires awareness and monitoring. Using the tips provided above will help keep you and your family safe on the road and hopefully save you money in brake service.
Remember when in doubt, be on the safe side. If you suspect a brake problem, immediately have your brakes inspected by a professional mechanic. Book a consultation on our
Do you keep delaying getting your pink slip for your car?
Well, we will make it easier for you - as, we are an authorised RMS e-safety inspection station!
RMS has declared that all vehicles older than 5 years should be inspected thoroughly, only after which their registration can be renewed. If the car is in the best condition & doesn't require any repairs, a pink slip is issued!
If there's a need for repairs, we can assist you for any work in order for your vehicle to be roadworthy. Contact us to book in for your next vehicle registration inspection. 📞(02) 4628 9383
📍H4/5-7 Hepher Rd, Campbelltown NSW 2560
Wisdom from the Tow Truck Driver as I’m in the cab with him driving my car to the repair shop . He says what a nice car it’s so sharp, I say yeah it looks nice but the maintenance on it is so ridiculous every time it needs repair it’s always at least 2k up to 5k I’ve spent so much money over the past 6 years fixing it , it’s one of those cars that we hate to love even for the minor issues it cost a fortune
He says to me and I quote.
“Shes is like having a beautiful girlfriend with a bad temper ,who’s crazy with a drug problem, she take all your money but she looks good
Trade her in on a Honda Civic she’s Ugly but she will work never break down and won’t leave you broke or broken down on the side of the road” #towtruck#towtruckdriver#mecedesbenz#broke#brokedown#carrepairs
Sponsored by North Star Collision Repair #ad
Needing car repairs isn’t fun, but you’d never know by these pics. I had a great time touring @nscr2017 while the mechanics worked on mine! They know what they’re doing, are quick, have the latest technology, and will ease your anxiety! Don’t stress. Just visit NSCRepair.com! 🔧🚘 -@codyontheradio
Like many other customers, Stephen was searching for car repair options online. He came across icarusparts.com, and realised that we differ in one key way - we offer garage fitment of your purchased parts. After stumbling upon us, Stephen selected the required parts and chose a garage and a booking slot based on his preferences. After he paid using our secure platform, we did the rest. Be more like Stephen, and make your life easier today 🚘⠀