Dents👆up ,small dent removal on a BMW door .the end result was great just had tiny scratch left overall customer was wrapped 👍🚙👏.Dent removal saves time and money and we come to you ,have your car looking dent free #dentsup#carrepair#melbourne#mobile #
Even the slightest dent or ding on your vehicle can be enough to ruin the entire look of your car. Whether you need a full repair or just a simple touch up, we've got the skills, knowledge and tools to get the job done.
Stressing about what car you're going to drive in the meantime? No need to worry, we've got you covered with a loan car! Just call us to book on (03) 5367 0117.
Thems some crusty brakes! Had to rebuild all the wheel cylinders for the '49 Plymouth business coupe. They were pretty pitted, and i went through a lot of honing stones, but i got them cleaned up. Now to replace the soft lines and bleed...
We have been servicing and repairing Mercedes vehicles since 1997.
Who do you want to trust with your Benz? Of course, someone who has the strong credibility to care for it! 👍🏻 Like us on Facebook to take advantage of these amazing specials!
Here are some easy tips to get your car ready for Michigan winters!
1. Check the ratio on your engine coolant! In winter 60/40 is best.
2. Check your battery
3. Fill up your windshield wiper fluid and make sure you have new blades
4. Bring your car in for a basic tune-up!
5. Make sure your heater and defroster are in good working order
6. Check out your tires! This is important if you want to stay safe in snowy and icy conditions.
7. Keep your gas tank filled! If your car breaks down in chilly temperatures you want to make sure you can keep the heat running while you wait for help.
8. A good car detail and wax can help protect your paint from salty roads
9. Make sure you have an emergency kit you can keep in your car, include a warm blanket!
10. Keep a de-icer in your car in case you need to scrape your windshield