Excited to have the night and bold jewellery designs of @assembled_ldn at@our Beckenham Christmas Market next month!
Join us on Saturday 1st December at the wonderful @chancerybeck for over 25 indie traders, Christmas films and festive food and drink! 12-4pm, free entry and sweets for all!
“You have to get outside of your comfort zone if you're going to make significant changes in your life, and since few things scare people like the unknown, feeling fear is an excellent sign that you're on the right track.” Jen Sincero
Here are some of my favourite cleaning products and materials.
1. A non abrasive sponge scourer
2. A feather duster particularly great for dusting tops of picture frames, door frames and ornaments. It's a far more gentle way of cleaning delicate ornaments than a cloth too.
3. Micro fibre cloths. The type of cloths my clients provide really do make a difference in the time it takes to clean. This is because using an old rag or normal cloth can often leave fluff and bits that need to be carefully removed from surfaces. So I always recommend using these as they are great for collecting bits and not leaving fluff behind.
4. Cleaning wipes. Now the only place I really like to use these is on the loo 🚽. There's two reasons for this, firstly it's more hygienic to dispose of the cloth after using on the loo and secondly it's much easier to clean with these as it doesn't require rinsing which is also time consuming.
5. Viakl, I love it when my clients have this, it's great for removing grime from shower screens and also for removing marks left from hard water on stainless steel. Works best if left for a little while but don't leave for longer than 15 minutes or it could cause damage.
What are your favourite cleaning products and materials? #cleaningtips#cleaningservices#kent#bromley#bromleymums#orpingtonmums#orpingtonkent
Enough said 🧘🏾♂️
GONG BATHS & CLASSES THIS WEEK
10:45am yin yang yoga @sencio_community_leisure white oak swanley
7:30pm vinyasa flow @sencio_community_leisure white oak swanley.
6pm Hot Mandala flow
7:15pm Hot Forrest yoga
10:00am Warm Vinyasa @yogahouse_london 🌔
7pm Unwind Friday yin + sound meditation @yogahouse_london
✨Gong Baths ✨
Friday 30th November
£15 Pre book/ £18 on the door
Winterwellness Gong & Dottera oils
Friday 7th December
7-8pm £15 Pre book/ £18 on the door
The pavilion Bromley,kent
To book contact 0208 650 0233 or firstname.lastname@example.org
✨Others services ✨
message me to book a 1-2-1 Yoga,Reiki Gong,Sound Bath or Thai massage. 👀
💆🏾♂️ #yogi#yoga#gongbaths#soundtherapy#repost @awaken_healers
Very proud of our the Studio 74 kids today. Our “Mardi Gras Challenge” troupe smashed it on the stage at Sadlers Wells whilst our super talented Stage school and AMP groups got everyone in the festive mood as they sparkled on stage in Bromley Town Centre! A huge thank you to all our kids who commit so much time and effort to these performances and always put a smile on our faces! Big thank you to @aburton66 @nat_foster87 @vicky_longley @jade_oakley @daisywright.8 @hebs00 @sophiarraju @rubybarberst.x for all your help today 💖💖 #studio74#family#youngperformers#bromleychristmaslights#bromley#performance#smashedit#proud
So in love with this 😍😍💓
@anastasiabeverlyhills Dip brow pomade in CHOCOLATE
@bhcosmetics weekend festival pallete
@narsissist All day luminous weightless foundation in BARCELONA & TAHOE
@maccosmetics Skin finish in GIVE ME SUN
@narsissist Powermatte lip pigment in STARWOMAN
@kikomilano 3D Hydra lipgloss in 20
@__dollbeauty_ Highlight in SHINE BRIGHT
@yazmaecosmetics Lashes in LONDON
Birthday makeup for this girlie 😍💕
@anastasiabeverlyhills Dip brow pomade in chocolate
@bhcosmetics Pigment in Dimond Dazzlers
@anastasiabeverlyhills modern renaissance & @bhcosmetics weekend festival palletes
@maccosmetics Studio Fix in C3.5
@lasplashcosmetics Liquid lipstick in Infectious
@chanelofficial Lip gloss in 166