🚨NEW PROGRAM ALERT!!🚨 SUNDAY MORNING PRIVATE CLASS 8AM - 9AM!
New session starts Sunday August 5th.
Are you interested in boxing but too nervous to jump in a mainstream class?
Are you trying to add a day to your weekly workout schedule?
At TMX we’re offering a special opportunity for a Sunday Private morning class!
Come work out with us for six Sunday’s, from 8-9am. 6 weeks for just $60! Pay in advance for all six weeks. No makeups classes. All levels welcome! We require a minimum of 20 people to run the class. No drop ins.
Please reach out to the front desk, send us a DM, or reply to this post if you’re interested!
Our amazing coach and trainer Marty is leading this program and our team of Trainers will filter in to give you a taste of what TMX is all about! Come learn all the fundamentals, fine tune your technique, or master your foot work. Let us help you become stronger, faster, and more confident in your skills!
Everybody needs to start somewhere and we would love for it to be with us!
TAG a friend below that would love this class!
If there was only one piece of advice I could give to anyone on their fitness journey, it’s to stop being so hard on yourself. I always catch myself feeling like I’m not skinny enough or not where I should be when in reality that’s only hurting my fitness journey. If you put as much time in praising yourself for how far you’ve come rather than only seeing the negatives, you’ll kill this game. This process takes time and everyone’s journey is completely different. Some people only have 5 pounds to lose while others have 50, some want to lose fat while others want to gain muscle, some just want to tone up, the list goes on and on and that’s why it’s important not to compare yourself to anyone else. We all start at different points and have different goals. It’s SO important to focus on you and your journey only. Stop comparing yourself to everyone else, it’s a waste of time. Here’s to having a more positive mindset.🙌🏼
Repost from @deva_fitness8 using @RepostRegramApp - Jau trīs mēnešus aktīvi divas reizes nedēļā trenējos pie Zaur . Manu prāt šis sporta veids neatņem sievišķību . Tas vai nu ir, vai nu nav. Pat varu teikt ka otrādi . Figūra paliek daudz sievišķīgāka un man ļoti patīk, kā mainās mans ķermenis . Es mēģinu savienot kikboksu , jogu un fitnesu, vēl es aktīvi braucu ar riteni un skrienu . Man ļoti patīk . Daudzi teiks ka esmu nepastāvīga. Varbūt jā, jo man patīk iepazīt ko jaunu un paplašināt savu pieredzi un redzes loku. 😋 #kikboxing#kikboks#boxing#ballisticboxingclub#funny#sport#fitness#fitnesslife#fitnessmotivation#boxinggirl
Golden Boy issues statement on NSAC’s temporarily suspending Canelo Alvarez: "We respect the Nevada State Athletic Commission's process and will vigorously present Canelo's case throughout. Over his career Canelo has tested clean more than 90 times and would never intentionally take a banned substance."
GGG’s promoter: “A lot of people thought they would just shove this under the rug because they wanted the fight to happen, but with this investigation and the action they’ve taken today, they’ve proven otherwise,” Loeffler said of the commission, during an interview with @YahooSports.
“We met today and Bob said they had to give him the suspension per their regulations, but he pointed out that Canelo complied with every request and that he passed multiple tests given to him since the failures. So they’ll have the hearing on April 10 and we’ll see what happens then. But Gennady definitely wants to fight and he’s going to proceed as if the fight is still happening.”
💘 Follow @Terrence_D._McMorris for more 😉
Comment below if You like this 💕 😝 credit @boxinghype 💘 Tag your friends 👇
Jau trīs mēnešus aktīvi divas reizes nedēļā trenējos pie Zaur . Manu prāt šis sporta veids neatņem sievišķību . Tas vai nu ir, vai nu nav. Pat varu teikt ka otrādi . Figūra paliek daudz sievišķīgāka un man ļoti patīk, kā mainās mans ķermenis . Es mēģinu savienot kikboksu , jogu un fitnesu, vēl es aktīvi braucu ar riteni un skrienu . Man ļoti patīk . Daudzi teiks ka esmu nepastāvīga. Varbūt jā, jo man patīk iepazīt ko jaunu un paplašināt savu pieredzi un redzes loku. 😋 #kikboxing#kikboks#boxing#ballisticboxingclub#funny#sport#fitness#fitnesslife#fitnessmotivation#boxinggirl
We take a brief look at how Rigo’s past opponents and Lomachenko handled some of his defensive tendencies.
How did Lomachenko find Rigo?
1. Footwork. He’s agile, efficient and quick enough to track with Rigo. Particularly a 37 year old Rigo. Compared to Rigo’s other fights, there was far less movement, credit to Lomachenko he’s too quick, too efficient, to economic in his movements.
2. Flurrying. Rigo generally stays at the waist until counter-fire subsides, where others let up and allow Rigo to reset or come into a clinch, Lomachenko, especially in the mid rounds, keeps Rigo’s head in the sand by tick tacking and wacking while closing the distance.
3. Distance control. Notice how Lomachenko carefully navigates Rigo’s dangerous mid range while Rigo is in a crouch. He’s either hovering around the outside, or pinning Rigo with his forearm or upper body.
4. Pivoting around the head. In the later rounds Lomachenko’s flurries keep Rigo’s head in the sand and we start to see some angles and shovel punches around the head. Good adjustments.
Forcing the holds. Rigondeaux has always held his entire career to avoid fighting where he is extremely limited: the inside. His offense is limited there and frequently gets tagged in and out of the clinch, recall: Amagasa, Marroquin, and Donaire to start. @lomachenkovasiliy footwork, activity, speed and size all work together to increase the frequency of holds, its unsurprising, in hindsight, that Rigo would lose a point this way, especially after failing to establish power and respect early.
Support us by sharing with your friends. Follow us on twitter @intelligentbxr
Check out our bonus footage account @intelligentboxer.archives ––––– @trboxing @teammikeygarcia @jcramirez2012 @luke11campbell @jorgelinares
Reposted from @theintelligentboxer
#boxingworld#boxingnews#boxingdaysales#boxingcoach#boxinggloves#boxingtraining#boxinggym#boxingfans#boxingworkout#boxingforfitness#boxingfanatik#boxinglife#boxingdaysale#boxingislife#boxingfamily#boxinggirl#boxingp4p_news#boxing 👊 #boxingday#boxingclub#boxingfitness#boxingring#boxinglegend
We take a look at some of the counter punching tactics of Vasyl Lomachenko (@lomachenkovasiliy).
1. Lomachenko often uses his arms to facilitate slipping under and around his opponent’s punches. Where many fighters might try to drop clean under the jab to counter, Lomachenko often bats their arms up and away while dropping. We think for a few reasons:
a) Most importantly, it allows Lomachenko to make mistakes. If he were to simply try and drop or slip clean, he might under or over slip. If he moves too much, he can’t counter effectively, too little and he gets caught or loses momentum. Using his hand mitigates both of these scenarios.
b) It creates openings by putting their opponent’s miss further out of position. Since parrying changes your opponent’s trajectory its mildly disorientating and takes longer to retract than a clean miss.
c) It enables him to return fire quicker. By batting his opponents arm upward while simultaneously dropping downward, He effectively halves the distance he needs to travel downward before exploding back up.
2. Lomachenko’s lead hand counters are setup by his habitual pitty pat jabs and flickering he does to disrupt his opponent’s rhythm. It’s the change in speed that makes this work so well.
3. Countering while blocking. Many fighters seem proficient in slipping and countering but less so in blocking while countering. Lomachenko does good to read his opponents offense, block, stay in the pocket and throw a counter all simultaneously. Marco Antonio Barrera in our previous video “Countering” also does this extremely well.
– Subscribe to our YouTube channel, link in the profile!
– Repost okay with original video and @theintelligentboxer mention at *top* of description.
––––––– Via: @theintelligentboxer
#boxingfan#boxingcoach#boxingnews#boxingislife#boxingclub#boxingfamily#boxingring#boxinghype#boxingheads#boxingfans#boxingnight#boxinglegend#boxingmemes#boxingtraining#boxingclass#boxinglife#prilaga#boxing 👊 #boxingjunky#boxinggirl#boxinggloves#boxinggym#boxingday#boxingfanatik#boxingworld#boxing#boxingdaysales#boxingfitness
915 Boxing session in Nanuet to kickstart the 6 Week Weight Loss Challenge.
Alex Rivera and Vanessa Santana Williams Ridiculous Energy, Motivation, Guidance, and Leadership.
Bringing the F@cking Fire Every second of Every Second *No Excuses*