Hey it’s me! I get scared to show my face on here sometimes, let’s be honest, my life is NOT always this glamorous. As I type this, I’m in my ugliest sweatshirt with an oily face + buried in blankets because it’s WINTER in Ohio. I live a raw real life + so I create raw real moments with my photos. Here’s 5 things about me, some deep, some silly, all things that make me ME.
1. I’m a writer. If you haven’t gathered that already from the length of this post + the others, then you’ll figure it out soon enough! Writing is like breathing to me. When I was 13, I wrote a 200 page novel called Sunrise about 4 teens + a time machine. To this day, I don’t know how I finished the thing. It’s a weird but beautiful part of my journey of growing into who I am today.
2. I love coffee with a passion, but caffeine kicks my anxiety into high gear + I turn into a monster. So if you ever get me coffee after 11am, make sure it’s decaf! 😅
3. I struggle with anxiety. In the past year or so, it’s come out more + I’m having to learn how to deal with this new side of my brain that overthinks everything, worries too much + races a million miles an hour at the worst times. Anyone out there dealing with anxiety - I get you. I really, really do.
4. I have 12 siblings. Yes, those tiny humans that sometimes pop up on my stories are related to me + they are the sunshine in my world! I love them. Not going to sugarcoat it, this life is not all I would have expected it to be. I complain about them sometimes, but more often than not, I find myself walking in the front door + feeling this sense of calm come over me. These are my people + they're the world to me. 🖤
5. I’m SO awkward in front of a camera. Ironic, right? I never know what to do with my hands + my facial expressions are cringeworthy. So whenever I look non awkward in a photo, I get excited. @sarah_bethany18
grabbed this photo of me when we had some pretty light last week 😊🙌
Eek, ok, done talking about me. It’s a little uncomfortable sometimes, you know? Tell me about YOU! Could you relate to any of this? How can I pray for you?
I can rarely find the words to make a caption and describe my images because of how much meaning and how many stories and amount of emotions are behind each of them. This was taken over a weekend spent at one of the most gorgeous places I’ve ever been to, with old and new friends who I love with all of my heart. I am just so grateful to have met the people and gone to the places I have because of photography. Each time it’s a life changing experience.
Love & Lemons | Inspiration
Lemons, artichokes, greenery and rose gold - what more could you ask for 😍
Styling and Decor by
Bridal Gowns by
Hanrie Lues Bridal
Hair & makeup by
Flowers by Cindy Rynhoud
Cake by Lauren Lee
Flower Girl Dress by Mini Mademoiselle
Crockery, Cutlery and More by Cookin
Photography by Bron Veale
Have you ever been through a long distance period with a partner?
It was the roughest time of my relationship with Ian for me. Two of my big love languages are quality time and physical touch so that’s just a recipe for a struggle with long distance. We made it through though, and so did these two strong humans after crossing oceans to see each other.
Spread some sweetness today and post a little love for Helen and Alfons in the comments for finally getting to share life together after so many years apart ❤️
Baller vendor list:
I always love seeing when groom/son watching the bride walk down the aisle ❤️ so sweet 😍
Vintage decor: @thenestreno
Table and chairs: @tahoeelevatedevents
Bouquet and boutonnière: @deetreat65
Decorated cake: @csmadbattercakery
those up-close, unique-to-you features that may make you feel embarrassed or insecure? yep, those are the things that make you shine like a rare jewel. don't be afraid to show the world your raw, lovely self 🖤✨
I just finished editing a wedding, editing six family sessions and filled up my mini Christmas session! When you finally climb up a mountain of work, you will get a fresh reminder how amazing this job is. And during the times you feel like you are drowning and feel stuck....reach out to a friend for some positive feedback, step away from the computer for a moment, go for a walk, drink some delicious coffee or wine. You will catch up and the effort will be more than worth it.❤️