An update on Astoroth the Grim.
So far so good. His highlighting is a bit tricky when you just have the pic from the blister pack to go by. I started with ushabti bone then a little bit of troll Slayer orange then a splash of carroburg crimson and finished up with a watered down dotting of retributior armor. As for the lines around the muscle fiber-like armor I went with a little steel legion drab and a little watered down retributior armor.
Since I have finally gotten back into a painting mood I will make sure to post a weekday project update daily. The weekend is for rest and playing Warhammer.
Today's project so far is Astorath the Grim.
I got up pretty early this morning and picked a project at random then turned on some Ultraman and got started.
So far it's mainly just a base coat of Mephiston red and some ushabti bone with a bit more ushabti bone for dry brushing. After that a deep wash of carroburg crimson.
Now to move onto further highlighting and detailing.
I will post further updates later today.