Ask anyone in Haircare and they'll tell you Toning is *the* most important Part Of maintaining your Blonde by keeping away those Warm, brassy Tones that can take your Blonde from hero to zero. ⠀
We up the anti, using a 9.1 + No Lift mixture because it's far more durable, reliable and resilient than your average toning product, which also means you don't need to use it every week. Double win! 🏅 🏆 ⠀
Did you know that maintaining bright blonde hair requires at home care? The icy, ashy blondes most people are wanting right now are going to quickly fade out of your hair if you aren’t taking the proper steps. I hope your stylist is talking to you about these things, but if not here are a few of my favorite tips:
1. Find a good at home toning shampoo. Purple to combat yellow tones or blue to combat any brassy tones. My favorite it @fanola No Yellow. It’s sulfate free and leave the hair like ❄️ 👌🏻 .
2. If you feel like your hair is dull and needs some shine, contact your stylist in between your appointments for a super quick, super easy gloss treatment. A fast and typically inexpensive way to add shine and life back to your hair 🤩
3. Make sure you are using optimal products for you at home Hair Care needs. Listen to what your stylist is recommending for you. You wouldn’t go to the doctor when you’re sick to get a prescription and then completely ignore what they suggest and walk into the store and grab the most inexpensive thing you see on the shelf, would you? You listen to your doctor because they recommend what is going to treat your needs, am I right? Your stylist should know the best products to give your hair optimal results.
🛑🛑🛑This post is for all my Blonde girls!!!!🛑🛑🛑 The dry weft of hair has not been touched. The damp wefts have been washed in purple shampoo. Purple shampoo is awesome for when it’s been 3-4 weeks after your color service when you see that your blonde isn’t as ashy! If you invest in a good purple shampoo you will make it to your next appointment with your blonde being just as ashy as when you left! Also, you only have to use your purple shampoo 1-2 times a week so your bottle will last months! Remember ladies, invest in your hair because it’s the crown you never take off!👑 #ashygoodness#blondegoals#matrix#sosilver#matrixsosilver#purpleshampoo#haireducation#hairtip#blondehair#blondetips
If you are a blonde and want to maintain your brightness proper care at home is a must
Here are a few tips:
• Shampo every 2-3 days using proper blonde specific products
‘ • Use a toning shampo to keep color fresh in between salon visits.
Use blue for darker/warmer tones and purple for lighter tones.
• Do treatments every 7-10 days to help prepare the hair for the next salon visit and strengthen it to avoid any breakage
Be a healthy blonde😘 ******************************************************Nëse jeni bionde dhe doni të mbani shkëlqimin tuaj, kujdesi i duhur në shtëpi është një domosdoshmëri
Këtu janë disa këshilla:
• Lani floket çdo 2-3 ditë duke përdorur produkte të duhura per floke bionde
• Përdorni një shampo toning për të mbajtur ngjyrën e freskët në mes të vizitave në sallon.
Përdorni blu për ton të errëta / të ngrohta dhe të purpurta për tonet më të lehta.
• Bëni trajtime çdo 7-10 ditë për të ndihmuar në përgatitjen e flokëve për vizitën e ardhshme ne sallon dhe për të forcuar atë për të shmangur çdo keputje
Ji nje bionde me floke te shendoshe😘
The JOURNEY FROM DARK TO LIGHT ✨
1. TRUST THE EXPERTS - When it comes to going BLONDE you need a professional to craft your new look and it is really important to avoid DIY home jobs. We have the ability to assess the integrity of your hair and make a call of how much lightening it can handle.
2. THERE WILL BE SOME DAMAGE - SORRY ! But it's true and i want to be honest. To make sure you get as LITTLE AS POSSIBLE make sure you are using a bond rebuilder! My preference is @labiosthetiqueaus PCC.
3. ITS A PROCESS - There is no magic HAIR DYE that can take your strands from DARK TO WHITE in a day. For natural brunettes it can take a few trips and even longer for clients with colour build up! Doing it all in one day is a MAJOR NO-NO. This puts too much stress on the hair and not even the best treatments will be able to save you. TAKE YOUR TIME.
4. There is no grantee ! The level of lift can NOT always be determined prior to the service starting ! This is something that will be known either during or after the first session.
5. ITS HIGH MAINTENANCE- You will need to visit the salon between 4-8 weeks depending on the techniques your colourist has set out for you. If you are a wash and wear / minimal products kind of girl this may not be the colour for you. Home care is one of the most important parts. You and your colourist are a TEAM so what they do in salon you will need to help with at home using the aftercare they recommend.
Send me a DM if you have any blonde questions and I am more then happy to answer xx .
So you want to go blonde? (part 2)
At home care is an absolute must to keep that blonde nice and healthy!
1. Invest in a good professional brand of Shampoo + Conditioner.
2. Use a blue or purple shampoo 1-2 times per week to keep the tone of your blonde nice and bright!
3. Invest in a deep condition masque or treatment to use once a week or at least every 10 days to keep the hair moisturized and strong!
4. Come back in between sessions to refresh that glaze to help keep those unwanted tones from pushing back through!
So you want to go blonde? 💁🏼♀️
Here’s some things to keep in mind:
1. It won’t always happen in one session! It all depends on the level of your hair, hair history, hair goal, and what your hair can handle.
2. Trust your stylist! We want to give you that gorgeous blonde hair, but we also want to keep it healthy! So when we recommend sessions and good shampoos/treatments it’s ALL for the HEALTH of your hair and is so important! Why spend all that money going blonde and not back it up with good shampoos and treatments?
3. Not everyone can be a platinum blonde. Depending your hair history, it just might not be possible.
4. Ashy tones don’t always look good on everyone. We as stylists always take into consideration your skin tone and your eye color to see what we could recommend to compliment you the best!
5. Blonde’s require maintenance! If you are a foil client it is best to come in every 4-6 weeks to touch up the new growth + refresh your glaze!
6. Consultation is so important and going blonde can be expensive. If you don’t want the upkeep you may want to consider more lived in blonde looks that don’t require as much maintenance! Ask your stylist about different options for your hair!
B • A • L• A • Y• A• G •E S E S S I O N S🖌
A few things to keep in mind with balayage:
1. Consultation is key before beginning any service so there is no confusion on what we are trying to achieve.
2. Balayage is a technique, not a look. It’s originates from a French word that means to sweep. So it’s a technique we use when applying lightener to your hair!
3. Balayage gives a more natural sun-kissed, lived-in look.
4. The balayage technique will not give as much lift in one session as foiling, so keep in mind it may take sessions depending on what your end goal is with your hair.
5. Balayage also typically always has some warmth in it, especially if your hair is darker. So if you want zero warmth the balayage technique might not be for you! You can still get the “lived in” look using other techniques! Your stylist should know what technique will be perfect for you after a thorough consultation.
6. Using the balayage technique also doesn’t require as much maintenance as it doesn’t have any harsh grow out lines that foils can sometimes give. Depending on how often you want to come in you can go 6 months to a year before needing it touched up!
Um minuto de silêncio para essa beleza (cabelo e maquiagem) que eu não queria tirar para não desmanchar! @najuhmantovani (make) e @samerfurtado (hair) obrigada por me ajudarem dar vida ao meu Cisne Negro! Eu amei demais! Vocês são artistas que sempre compram e realizam com perfeição todas as minhas maluquices! É muito amor!!! #makeup#hairstylist#theone#blackswan#halloween#mymood#blondetips