I was obviously feeling myself in the new gear that arrived in the mail, so had to take a photo. I like to pretend from time to time like I am actually a fitness model 🤷♂️😂. But that reality is at the end of the day I am just a every day, normal, average guy. Who takes ALOT of selfies. And from time to time can get shredded. The Samsunch Galaxy 8 came in clutch with the auto timer feature 👌.
This girl amazes me every day.
Tonight she asked to practice Spanish on the Kids A-Z app because she really wants to be a missionary so she can go around the world to teach people about Jesus. 💗Last week she told me about how they talked at AWANAs about accepting Jesus as her Savior and she decided tonight she was ready. 💗 #childofgod#bigkid#reachforthestars#loveher#proudmom
Yesterday we celebrated my bday which was on the 9th due to being in Miami and Hurricane Florence taking her time in NC with a few family and friends! Yes in all my silliness I finally had my unicorn cake and it was delicious and so pretty! 🦄💖Thanks to hubby and @frostingscakeshop for the beautiful cake! I can be such a kid at heart sometimes but life should be enjoyed, we need to laugh and soak in every sweet moment, we need to take time for important things and we need to celebrate Gods blessings in our lives and His faithfulness! Having fun, being silly, enjoying my family, laughing, praising God and encouraging others, good music, good friends and making memories are just a few of my favorite things! Life is to be celebrated! ☝️💖🤗😁🦄 #49andfeelinfine#funtimes#livelaughlove#family#friends#goodtimes#besilly#unicorns#unicorncake#birthdaycelebration#mexicanfood#celebrate#blessed#love
Even a princess gets exhausted. 👸🏻 Good thing she’s got her pink throne to take a break in! While the Go With Me Chair is used for lots of outdoor activities, it’s also a great little seat for indoors too. Fold it up and store it when it’s not being used (but good luck with that because those little ones are pretty possessive!). #gowithmechair#princess#toddlerlife
I thought it was crazy when my son’s 6th Grade World History teacher said she used Class Dojo but getting images like this in the middle of my day makes my heart so happy! #lovelearning#6thgrader#bigkid#teachermom
Quick montage of my Disney and Universal visit.
1) Met Pooh and his gang!
2) Ate at Be Our Guest and saw the Parade
3) Yes, I stood (in a very short line) to meet Disney princesses...I’m still a child at heart! Tiana was awesome!
4) Loved that I got to see Rapunzel while I Disney Bounded as her.
5) @avera_ge and I got put in the stocks. 😂
6) Harry Potter Day at Universal Studios!
7) Ate at the Leaky Cauldron and took Hogwarts express to Hogsmeade where I enjoyed some frozen Butterbeer!
8) A day at Epcot where we are delicious foods and where @bondsjessbonds was the Genie to my Jasmine. 🤗
9) Night show Happily Ever After at Magic Kingdom.
10) Night show River of Lights at Animal Kingdom.