This summer I want to meet as many sunsets and sunrises as possible, go to theaters and museums, eat ice cream on a quay, run in parks, argue about books, watch black and white classics under the stars in the outdoor movie theatre, dance in the rain, bathe in the lake, smell like strawberries and fresh bakery, walk all night hugging, cruise the boat at 4 am, wear light dresses and straw hats, get some tan, dream, unexpectedly fly to Petersburg to catch the white nights, go to old school rock concerts with friends, sit on a roof as afternoon turns to evening, share secrets, roll up in a blanket and stare up at the night sky, count falling stars, laugh and feel happy...
Anyone ever go to a swimming hole? The water was SO cold but the view was worth it!
Do you live near New York and want to know how you can visit this awesome waterfall? Check out #aimlesstravels for more (link in the description)!
What does success really mean to you? Is having a lot of money success? Is a promotion in your job success? Is having a brand new car success? ⠀
The things listed above might be success for some, but is it truly success to you? Society has a way of portraying the idea of success is having a brand new car, a fancy home, luxury items, and so on.⠀
But is this truly success to you? For some, it might be. It might be the accomplishment of being able to afford a brand new car because you’ve worked so hard and have wanted it for a while. ⠀
For some, it might be society portraying the idea their of success to you. But is that truly your success or is it just the idea of success that society thinks you should have in order to appear successful? ⠀ ∙⠀
So, what is success to you? ⠀
If we’re constantly chasing the idea of what society thinks is success, we will not feel accomplished. Because these aren’t really our goals, it’s goals that society has placed on us, so we think we should attain them. We lose our sense individuality doing this and therefore, we believe these are our goals in life. ⠀
We all want to feel successful, but are we just appearing successful or are we truly feeling successful?
Sabes dónde fue tomada esta foto?♥️🌇
Happy Friday, from Blue skies to Pink drinks! ☀️🌷🍹-cheers!
Teach self-denial and make its practice pleasure, and you can create for the world a destiny more sublime that ever issued from the brain of the wildest dreamer - Sir Walter Scott
Tag a friend with whom you would go here
Location - NH 4, Karad, Maharashtra, India
If reposting the picture, mention me in the credits.
Japan Tokyo Sky Tree Tower with Pink Sakura from Asakusa Sumida River Mar 2018
- if you want a good photo of Sky Tree framed by Sakura, Sumida Park will be a good spot to get it
Japan Tokyo Showa Kinen Park Pink Sakura and Yellow Rapeseed Flowers Jun 2018
- everywhere in Tokyo its a sea of pink and I read about this place with Yellow Sea of flowers complementing it making a harmonious photo; Park can be reached by 30 mins train from Shinjuku station, well worth the effort if you are there
New Zealand Flying into Christchurch Magnificent South Island Mountain Ranges Jun 2018
- I don’t often sit by the window as I prefer aisle seat; this rare time I took a window seat and was amazed by this white wonderful view heading into NZ, had to take a shot!!! ✈️
Japan Ichinoseki Pikachu Train Feb 2018
- if you are a Pikachu or Pokemon fan, you will love this ride; this was specially designed to remember the earthquake that unfortunate hit this part of Japan a few years ago...
Japan Tokyo Meguro Sakura Night Twin Cats Mar 2018
- while busy taken photos of the wonderful night Sakura in Meguro, chance upon this pair of cute cats basking in the limelight! Definitely an unforgettable episode 🐈
Singapore Gardens by the Bay Flower Dome Tulip Festival with Miffy Mar 2018