“The secret to happiness is freedom & the secret to freedom is courage” - T.M #fearlessandforward
When I decided to work on my dream job, I didn’t have clue of how would be. I felt like I was jumping off a cliff. I asked myself on anxiety days if I made a good decision but, constantly my last answer mumbling always was “you can do it, fight for it”. I still remember my first session in Spain and, my first wedding in Switzerland between different cultures around and a poorly german. The day before of the wedding, I couldn’t sleep and I woke up sweating. I left my home saying to myself, “girl I feel you, you are in panic but you can do it, put a big smile on your face and bite the world”... Nowadays, I know it was the best decision I made and in another life, I will do it again for sure. #switzerlandismystudio
Cake & Stationary @delicatessecake
The Wedding Of @glendgibson24 & @eireneastris
Taken by : @arii_utama
Video by : @exostudiofilm
Organized by : @wearetheorganizers
Hair & Make up : @thehouseofgoenbridal
Forinquiry : email@example.com
082236288325 | 085883864341
What's the secret to a long-lasting, happy marriage? We get asked this a lot. Here's our answer.
1. Keep the romance alive.😍
2. Forgive the little stuff. It won't matter next year what you are mad about today. Forgive. Sooner rather than later because life is short and everyone of us has a limited number of days on earth.
3. Be best friends. There is no one I'd rather do anything with more than him. Create opportunities to do fun friend stuff like traveling, building things together, go to your kids activities TOGETHER even if it means leaving work early to ride together. Be together! That's how friendships continue to grow, even in marriage.
4. It's so important to travel together. See new places. Do new things. Explore new places to eat as a couple. Sit at a dinner table in a romantic restaurant until closing time asking each other random questions you find on the internet. Make an effort. There is no reason you can't find one weekend alone together once every three months. Being too busy or too broke is a choice, not a reason. Make exploring together a priority.
5. Love harder than you fight. Openly talking about issues and problems is very healthy, but make sure you put more passion into your loving than into your fighting. Speak kindly about one another to others. Don't trash your man to girlfriends. You can express frustration, hurt and annoyance with your BFF without trashing your marriage or man.
6. Ride in the glass carriage. What that really means is Make It Happen. Sometimes, do that extraordinary thing that makes life extra special and creates unforgettable moments. Life is short. You'll share that memory together and many more. Once you have a bucketful of unique memories together, it becomes a bonding glue in times of struggle.
7. Raise babies together and be grateful for the roles each of you plays in the lives you build. Creating a family together bonds you for a lifetime, so you work harder to make it work well. You see your spouse in a new light when they become a father or mother. (Continued below....) ❤️💍
Y por fin después de la espera os encontráis, listos y deseando daros el "si quiero". ¡QUE VIVAN LOS NOVIOS!
Alejandro + Natalia
Gracias por un día tan emotivo y especial.
Finca: Palo Verde
"You can hear it in the silence, you can hear it on the way home, you can see it with the lights out,
you are in love, true love you are in love" ❤️ A good cafe can give you a feeling of being transported anywhere in the world. That's the same magical feeling we got with these two.
For bookings contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s been hard to come up with the perfect caption for these two souls. I mean, look. Look at them. Courageous, generous, kind, very-in-love (obviously), and way too much fun to hang out with. It’s no secret; these are my favourite kind of people to photograph.
All I can say as a starting out photographer and young business woman is if you want to succeed put every minute into your work and have mentors who have been doing what you are for years. Thank you @annigraham for advice I will always use in my work.
That special moment when you put on your wedding dress and it is better than anything you ever imagined it could be!
Shandy and Vina Wedding
Organized by : @baliexoticwedding
Wedding planner : @chintyapuspawp04
MUA : Aylie MUA
Photography : Uma Picture
Sound & Lighting : Twin Brother Sound & Lighting
Decoration : In-house decoration
Нехватка видеографов. Нашедшие, звоните по указаннму номеру 8916...
А если серьезно, то просьба от пары посоветовать видеографов всегда является проблемой. Реально крутые, лаконичные и стильные видео делают немногие, можно пересчитать по пальцам руки. И в 200% случаев импонирующие видики уже заняты. Вика, привет. Когда-нибудь мы тебя посоветуем и ты будешь свободна, но это уже совсем другая история. Хочется рекомендовать талантливых и не бесячих ребят, чтобы пара потом не пришла со своим сверх постановочным любителем летать с Ронином перед твоим лицом во время важных и ответственных моментов🤦🏻♂️
Командная работа это прекрасно, особенно когда взгляд и подход совпадают.
И поэтому хочу вас попросить посоветовать классных Видиков, без эффектов из блокбастеров, без туфлей на люстре, без вертушек и проводок, от которых может не хило укачать и не технодрочеров с рельсами.
Поотмечайте плиз в коментах, уверен, что их не мало)
"You build a world with every word you say, I knew I was going to fall for you boy I was all in before a memory was made" 💕
Love photographing sweet moments like this, you could feel the love radiating between these two!
We are now offering special packages for couples shoots!
For inquiries contact: email@example.com