One of the best days of my life---was invited by the creator of cardio kickboxing (Taebo), Billy Blanks, to be videotaped in four DVD workouts with fitness people from all around the world! The taping was was in downtown Los Angeles on the top of a building with the LA skyline in the background! Thank you Master Blanks for your commitment to health and fitness and being a tremendous inspiration to me and the world! 😆💪💦 #BillyBlanks#Taebo#Fitness#CardioKickboxing#LosAngeles#California#TBT @billyblankskickin
In honor of me turning 25 today, I want to share with you 25 things I've learned about self-love, spirituality, and other random things.
1. Self love is not linear in progress. You will have crazy ups and downs, but at the end of the day, the best part of it all is that you get to CHOOSE to love and accept yourself exactly as you are.
2. Believing in something bigger than yourself is key to happiness and fulfillment. For me, that's God.
3. Your mind is such a powerful thing, use it wisely.
4. True love exists, but you must believe in it and trust that it will come into your life when the time is right.
5. Self care is essential for your health! It is never selfish.
6. All of your dreams can come true, but the only thing standing in the way of it is you.
7. Diet culture is real and we need to get rid of it.
8. If you focus on something, then it will become your reality.
9. We all are, at the core, spiritual beings who long for alignment and flow.
10. Happiness is a state of health. Always check in on how you're REALLY doing.
11. Sometimes self love means being gentle with yourself.
12. Cellulite is NOT an indicator of health.
13. Children absorb everything around them, so be careful what you teach by example.
14. Maple syrup tastes so much better than Jemima's.
15. Thunder sounds so pretty when you're given the privilege to hear it.
16. Doing all things in love is good for the soul.
17. Your environment is a huge contributor to your mental health.
18. The biggest struggles always lead to a brighter future.
19. Our bodies are beautiful and amazing, and therefore must be respected and loved.
20. Gratitude has such a positive impact.
21. Pets can really make you happy.
22. Self confidence is a skill you can learn.
23. Gas station showers are life-saving during cross country roadtrips.
24. Success isn't about having ALL the things, it's about turning around and helping others up.
25. Miracles happen when you believe in yourself and let go of what you've been told to believe.
Have you ever made a big decision in your life and hope that it was the right one?
Well that was me this past week. Everything is fine 😀
Thank you all for asking.
It's still fresh and hard for me to talk about.
It has to do with my own business😀
I'm going to do some things to better my future and making that decision was scary.
I know that we all have to take chances and grow from them.
Just like 2 years ago I decided to become a health and fitness coach. It was a great decision because I get to help others with not just fitness but with their nutrition.
Nutrition is a vital Key to good health.
I motivate more and more people everyday and I love the feeling I get when I see people working to achieve their goals. Especially in their health 😁🤗 If I motivate you please give me a 👍 up.
Let's see how many of you are going after your goals.
Day 3 of a new program is done😁
My arms and shoulders are sore but in a good way.
I had to use lighter weights for two of the moves but that's ok I know I will still get results. It's not just about how heavy you lift it's doing it and not quitting.
Me preguntaron ayer que si podría describir quién soy, entonces me puse a pensar y me encontré grandes cualidades...
Diría que soy una mujer muy feliz, la gente cree que estoy loca porque sospecho que mi energía es muy arrolladora, soy amante de un día de playa, soy intensa, quejona, soy la soñadora de remendar las causas perdidas, soy la rara de mi casa, soy aventurera, soy fútbol, soy el hombro de mis amigas, soy amor para el que lo necesita, soy la loca que lee en las madrugadas, soy perseverante, soy la que da sin esperar que le den algo de vuelta, soy la que llora cuando algo le parece injusto, soy la que aplaude los logros de quienes ama, soy días en la casa de la abuela...
Do you ever have those days where your SELF CONFIDENCE waivers?
Do you let it show, reach out to a trusted friend or coach or hide behind a false smile hoping not to burst into tears?
To be honest I’ve had a few of these days in a row. I even reached a point of shame for not hitting a goal I’d set for myself. And then I heard my coach position the question AS IF I were coaching a client. . .
I would easily remind my client:
✔️Extend GRACE to yourself.
✔️REFLECT on what you have accomplished.
✔️FOCUS on what you have OVERCOME.
✔️EMBRACE your own journey
✔️YOU ARE INSPIRING.
✔️Someone is DEPENDING on you.
- - -
👉🏻Question: What WORDS SPEAK CONFIDENCE to and in you?
Free yourself from a destructive world.
Heal and Feel. Be positive.
Don’t worry about what others think.
Choose happiness. Make the best of life.
Let go. Grow and rebuild life from within.
And remember, you’re so much stronger than you think. ❤️