First pic - I was drinking protein drinks called cyborg sports WPI which burns fat. I was drinking it twice a day or when i was hungry and not eating properly, I was working out twice a day at home ( only recently signed up to a gym ) .
Second pic - healthy mind and healthy eating. I’m not scared of food and always eat food that fuels my body and soul. I eat a cheat meal once a week. I don’t count calories, never diet, don’t starve myself etc etc etc. I just listen to my body and go from there. I haven’t worked out for a few months because of some issues but now I’m allowed to slowly do some workouts. My results I have now are from home workouts only. I’ve been able to keep my shape these last few months of no working out, food has a massive role in your results :)
This Post is specially for all the new moms who think that getting back into pre-pregnancy weight is not possible or difficult ..
1) it is achievable but yes, it takes time..it needs lot of determination, patience, consistency without any complaints and excuses...
2) Don't be in Hurry..go slow..your body will not be able to take sudden exertion..you can start with 20mins a day with light activity..for eg dancing/yoga/walk/ Stretches/Swimming etc
3)you need to Plan your day..you can utilise the time when your baby sleeps : early Morning or Afternoon..
4) watch your Nutrition.while Breastfeeding, you can't restrict foods but you can up your Nutrition by increasing more Fibres, veggies, Protein etc ..
5) always Consult your doctor before starting anything (exercise).. doctor will check your health condition and status of your stitches and then will prescribe..
6) Drink lots of water..water helps in detoxification, hydration, loss weight and keeps you full
7)don't compare your Journey with someone else in Social media...you never know what the other person is going through in her life( she might be going through worse situation than you )
8) last but not the Least, if you are confused about how to start and where to start, please get help of an Expert.. My inspiration are always @Sonaliswami, @christinavargas and @sheetalstrong