A little trick (or is it treat?!) I have on these chilly days: I simply pop my salad in a saucepan and warm it up a little. Takes the edge off the chilliness, especially if it's just come out of the fridge.
This was a gorgeous rootin' tootin' mix of ruby chard, sweet potato, carrots, red pepper, courgette, beansprouts, fermented beetroot, sunflower seeds and flax 💜 Tasted more like a casserole than a salad 💞
Pink Ravioli 🤯 Rote Bete Maultasche gefüllt mit Ricotta auf einer grünen Soße aus Eiskraut, Mangold und Spinat dazu im Salzteig gebackene gelbe und hellrote Bete. Die Bete wird in Würfel geschnitten und kurz in Thymianbutter geschwenkt.
Der Ursprung für den Teig der Rote Bete Maultasche von Markus Dirr, ist meine Pastaköchin Lina, die in meiner Zeit im La Casanova in der Toskana, Markus zeigte, wie man den Ravioli Teig in Perfektion herstellt 👩🏻🍳 #restaurant#diepolds#badenbaden
I know I’ve posted about porridge before but we love it at home. Plus it is such a nutritious and versatile breakfast, I had to share a few more ideas. If you’re in a bit of a rut with what to serve at breakfast why don’t you give some of these options a go. You can also experiment with new combinations as there is so many.
Sometimes I forget that babies also eat with their eyes. Offering them food with different colours may increase their interest in it and they are more likely to try new things. I love adding beetroot and turmeric to anything as they make food look so so yum. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Overnight oats, chia seeds, butternut squash, almond butter and blueberry purée ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Quinoa flakes, chia seeds, beetroot, carrot and pear purée⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Overnight oats, chia seeds, sweet potato, peanut butter and banana ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Overnight oats and quinoa flakes, chia seeds, sweet potato, peanut butter and stewed blueberries ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Quinoa flakes, chia seeds, butternut squash, avocado, and turmeric
• Overnight oats, chia seeds, sweet potato, almond butter, beetroot and apple
Haven’t had bapao in a big while! This product of @boonbonen has been out for quite some time, but I don’t know why I haven’t tried it out yet 🤔 Today my sister came to visit me and we saw that @albertheijn had a discount aka the perfect occasion to taste them! They contain lots of veggies and are fully plant based 🌱
We both tried the two flavors, my sister liked the chili one the most while I preferred the one with “ketjap” 👭