This is a beautiful photo but terrible #fengshui ! I wouldn't be surprised if these people suffer from #headaches or #migraines - especially ones caused by #stress
1. Having a high, pointed #ceiling acts like an inverted #poisonarrow drawing #energy away from the home and from its inhabitants, shooting it out into the sky. This can have a very negative effect on #health
2. The wooden beams creating a downward arrow above the bed, direct energy downward. This is like a massive wooden arrow sitting right on top of your head and a streamline of #negativeenergy flowing straight down towards you. This is highly hazardous to health. An excessive amount of wood in Feng Shui can also lead to excess stress. A configuration such as this may result in very restless #sleep and high levels of stress. #fengshuiyourway#bedroom#bed#wood#fengshuitips#fengshuiforhome#bedroomfengshui photo courtesy of @interior4inspo
It's Friday which means it is feng shui ritual Friday! Are you having relationship issues? Are you not sleeping well? Feng shui has a lot to do with this and there are a lot of Corrections that you can do to better your life inside your bedroom.
Feng Shui Bedroom Furniture Tips
– Keep the bedroom TV and computer free to avoid EMF pollution (electrical waves that ruin your energy flow and cause stress). Aside from any Feng Shui benefits, this will help you sleep better.
– Open windows often to keep the air in your bedroom pure.
– Mirrors in bedrooms are often unavoidable if you can’t afford the luxury of a dressing room or walk-in wardrobe, yet are considered to be a Feng-Shui no no, particularly when the mirror faces the bed. If you must have one, try and place it so you can’t see your reflection from the bed... the feng shui belief is is that if a mirror is facing your bed this invites infidelity or others to come into the relationship and wreak havoc.
- Clutter under the bed will cause you to have sleepless nights and Restless sleep.
Time for some Spring Cleaning!
And don't forget to close those toilet seats! Very very important!
Here are some bedroom Feng Shui suggestions:
Make sure you have two bedside tables, one on either side of your bed in order for this space to be balanced and provide you with support.
Avoid clutter as positive Chi/Qi should flow easily through the room. It’s extremely important that you do not store anything under the bed as you want to encourage this energy to flow around you whilst you sleep.
I get a lot of resistance with this one, but avoid mirrors in this area as they are harmful to relationships especially if they are directly opposite the bed. Consider removing them or, at least, cover them while sleeping.
Position the bed head against a solid wall as this will provide you with a sense of support and security when sleeping.
Avoid placing your bed directly under an exposed beam as this creates an oppressive/heavy energy which will, sooner or later, manifest in your daily life.
Avoid placing the foot of the bed in direct alignment with the door as this is the coffin position. Your bed can face the wall where the door is, but make sure that if you’re lying in it, your feet aren’t in alignment with it.
Avoid placing your bed against a wall that is shared either with a toilet or a kitchen. The energies in both these areas do not promote a healthy night’s sleep.
Remove your desk from your room. Work and sleep don’t mix, so if you have a desk in your bedroom, you may go to sleep thinking about work/study instead of relaxing. ♡
Get rid of all electronic devices from your bedroom! Just looking at your phone before bedtime can be wrecking your sleep. Most of us are addicted to our smartphones, so remove them from easy-access, and you will find a vast improvement in the quality of your sleep.
Not too sure how to Feng Shui your bedroom? Contact me to discuss how I can help you sleep in a more tranquil and uplifting space.
Blessings to you all xx
Bedrooms are such an important room to feng shui, since we are asleep for about 1/3 of our life! Good feng shui in the bedroom should promote 🙏🏻harmonious flow of healing and nourishing energy. Here are some tips to get you started!⠀
1) Remove 📺TV, computer, and exercise equipment from your bedroom, as they can destroy good energy. They do this by bringing stressful energy of work and bad news, in addition to emitting high EMFs♨️ ⠀
2) Ensure there is good-quality air by opening windows, using an air purifier, or essential oils with healing properties. You can't have good feng shui if the air you are breathing is stale and stagnant!⠀
3) Have your bed against a strong solid supporting wall, as this will help create strong, protective energy around your bed. ⠀
How do you like to promote good energy into your bedroom space?⠀
In Feng Shui, the bedroom should create an optimal environment and energy flow for your body to relax and restore itself. Some of our most important internal organs restore their energy and essence throughout the night.
For example, the liver regenerates between 11pm-3am while your lungs restore themselves from 3am-7am. During sleep, your body will come back to its natural rhythm as it completely sinks into a deep resting state.
To promote these restorative processes, the energy within the bedroom should be kept mostly a restful and inactive yin. It will provide the foundation for good health and develop a positive mindset.
Meanwhile, good energy flow in the bedroom will have positive impacts on the other areas of your life, including romantic matters, career opportunities and wealth as well as help foster harmonious relationships
To start with, you should always aim to have a solid bedhead and orient your bed head against a solid wall for support.
It gives you good backing, protection and support through your endeavours in life.
Want to read more, head to my blogs (link in bio) and click on Feng Shui Tips.
#bedroomfengshui#bedplacememt#fengshuiyourhealth #📷 @coastalhamptonstyle