Dwight D. Eisenhower, another great one.
Biggest Accomplishments (in my opinion)
1. He deterred conflicts with the communist block through his new look policy
2. Used Nuclear Threat to end the Korean War.
3. Founded NASA in 1958.
4. Championed the formation of the interstate highway system.
5. Sent federal troops to Arkansas, to allow black students into college being barred by police.
6. Alaska and Hawaii both join the Union during his Presidency.
7. Commanded allied forces in World War Two.
By far, my favorite US President of all time.
Theodore Roosevelt was one if the most level headed men in politics.
Mos Important Accomplishments:(in my book)
1. He averted a national emergency by dealing with the 1902 coal strike.
2. He curbed the monopolistic power of the railroads.
3. He destroyed the "Big Six" meat organization.
4. Enacted laws to decrease Adulteration and Misbranding.
5. Brought conservation to a national level issue.
6. Facilitated the construction of the Panama Canal.
7. First American to recieve the Nobel Peace Prize.
8. Strengthened the Navy.
I have embraced crying mothers who have lost their children because our politicians put their personal agendas before the national good. I have no patience for injustice, no tolerance for government incompetence, no sympathy for leaders who fail their citizens. -POTUS Donald Trump
Alguno de ustedes sabe alguna historia sobre estas coloridas puertas de Irlanda? Me gustaría saber más sobre ellas.
Comenta si sabes alguna.
La mejor historia la publicaré.
Do you know any story about these colorful doors from Ireland?
The Best story will be published
Please comment below.
~All #roses are #beautiful ; but the #rose that emerges unexpectedly through the asphalt has a #beauty of #soul . The #flower that reaches through the brokenness of the #wall has a beauty of #spirit . You stop to look and not only to look but to cherish! Somewhere along its journey, it decided that it would reach for what was unseen, keep going in the direction of something that wasn't felt, it decided that it would be. That it would become. And it did. And there is something irreplaceable about that.~ 🌹
#rome#italy#happymemories#iloveitaly ❤ #iloveflowers 🌷 #ilovetravel