10 Quick Thoughts from NFL Sunday (Week 3): 1) #Bills with the big upset over the #Vikings on the road as huge underdogs which killed off many fans from their suicide pools, except me, because I don’t use the same suicide pick for multiple entries. Be smarter, people.
2) I’m going to continue to copy/paste my comment about Patrick Mahomes every week apparently. #Chiefs off to a 3-0 start and are looking unstoppable.
3) Jimmy Garappolo’s season is over and with that so are the #Niners as well. I was really looking forward to seeing Jimmy G in action this November when me and several Sports Feenz plan to visit the Bay Area. I’m curious to see if the Niners make a move for a veteran QB in the coming days.
4) Clay Matthews has every reason to be upset. The #NFL is really close to becoming a flag football league, if it isn’t already, and if it weren’t for fantasy football, I probably wouldn’t be watching. #Packers
5) #Giants bench Ereck Flowers and their offense looks brand new. It’s crazy to see how much of a difference that move made yesterday, however, the #Texans don’t exactly look like world beaters either.
6) #Jaguars followed up their victory over the #Patriots with a dud against the #Titans who were forced to play Marcus Mariota who can barely grip the football. I still can’t buy the Jags as serious contenders with Blake Bortles as their QB.
7) Copy/paste “Rams are the most complete football team in the NFL right now.” 8) There are actually people out there who don’t think Russell Wilson is a great quarterback. Tell me how many other QBs would win with his receiving corp. #Seahawks
9) The #Bears are in 1st place of the #NFCNorth after sneaking out a victory over the #Cardinals who decided they didn’t want to win yesterday. However, they made the right move turning to Josh Rosen. Sam Bradford is done!
10) After last night’s game, I’m starting to wonder if the #Patriots are headed for their downfall. But now that I said that, I’m sure they’ll go out and bury the undefeated #Dolphins (yes, undefeated and first place Dolphins) next week at home.
What are your biggest takeaways from Week 3? #NFL#TheSportsFeenz
Fall 🍁 is the season of balancing light and dark, recognizing what I need to let go, and accepting the impermanence of things. Nothing is more impermanent then transitions. And as you know, there have been a lot of transitions lately, but especially in my relationships. Being told:
•I’m not worth fighting for
•Having my friendship is “no big deal”
•I’m not young enough (someone didn’t want to date an almost 33 year old)
•I’m not muscular enough
•Too intimidating •Too much “too much” and “not enough”
While I know none of this is true, the words hurt. The hurt won’t last forever, but it takes time and work to shed the skin and release the dead weight.
Channeling the spirit of the mighty bear 🐻 means strength, confidence, standing against adversity, and healing. But the bear medicine also indicates time for rest and solitude. So I’m using this time to be honest, brave, and open to shedding the crap, healing from words that stab like knives. Because I want to be the change I see in my life 💕🙌🏼
📷: @douglasmichaelstudio 🐻: @magicpawstattoo
We want to pair this ferocious pic with a gigantic THANK YOU for all of the amazing support we have been showered with. All of your love/shoutouts/donations are so appreciated & we promise to make you proud!! 🦁💛