10 FACTS ABOUT TOM HARDY!!!
1. He's the only actor to play both a villain in a Star Trek and Batman movie
2. He has a massive... respect for the martial arts of Jiu Jitsu and Capoeira.
3. He speaks French fluently. As a child, he grew up visiting the South of France with his folks.
4.He battled cocaine, alcohol and crack addictions but has been sober since freakin' 2003.
5. He auditioned for and nearly got the part of the role of Mr. Darcy in the 2005 adaptation of Pride & Prejudice.
6. The name of his agent is inked onto his left arm.
7. He gets inspiration for characters from reality TV.
He said: "It's great people-watching. I'll steal characters from Come Dine with Me. Because they're real people. I take something from everybody. I'll steal you at some point...".
8. In 2010, he became an ambassador for the Prince's Trust, a leading UK youth charity which provides training, personal development, business start up support, mentoring and advice.
9.He had a dog named Max who was named after the titular character in the original Mad Max from 1979... then in 2015, he plays the titular character in Mad Max: Fury Road.
10. Hugh Jackman thinks that Hardy is the only who is fit to replace him as Wolverine in the X-Men series.
DoubleTap & Tag a Friend Below⤵
🙏 Plz Follow us - @beard_lovers_worlds
Tag your love 😘
Thank you !
Starting my new chapter #gradschool at this amazing school with these already awesome classmates of mine. It’s been a journey to get to where I am today and still can’t believe my hard work is finally paying off. I was accepted to begin my masters in nursing entry here. I still get chills thinking about the day with the phone call that changed my life and I was offered acceptance. #MSNE#ConvocationCeremony#WhiteCoatCeremony#murse 👨🏼⚕️
About to enjoy my lunch here at Pho Tastic! This place is located along Berryessa Rd in San Jose, CA. It looks so good! I ordered the crispy egg noodle mixed vegetables plate. I have to say, it was quite delicious! I am definitely coming back here. Anyways, let’s eat! Me & my parents came here to eat our lunch right after having church at Independence High School.
(Sunday afternoon, July 15, 2018)
*One of the positive reviews of this place: “Great menu, very friendly staff, and affordable prices. Indoor and out door seating. I would highly recommend this restaurant.”
I've written before about how a fresh shaved head and trimmed beard makes me feel better; I feel I look my best this way, and there's something about the physical act of shaving that's therapeutic. I don't know if hair holds any energy or anything, but there's something symbolic about shedding whatever's been growing out of your scalp every so often. I usually try to shave before interviews and nights out, and I find that when I'm tired and sluggish or otherwise feeling blah, the hair and beard tend to grow out.
Halifax had a bad heat/humidity wave, and I didn't shave since late July. I felt gross with even a little bit of hair; I don't know how people with longer hair could stand it. How you look is up to you, but I've learned that I feel more like myself with the bald head.
Grateful to attend Vives Q, they create space and a platform for Queer people of color in our own communities to share our stories and experiences. The stories shared are invaluable living histories of our people.