Quick 50 Clip getting that money💰
5 Muscle Ups
20 Straight Bar Dips
10 Pull Ups
20 Secs chin over bar hold
40 Push Ups
No rest in-between exercises
After squats rest 5 minutes and then REPEAT but start from the squats and go the opposite way 🔥
Alright you travelling turkeys,
Here is a travel dumbbells workout in sequence, you will be able to maintain lean muscle mass if you complete this in sequence!
Imagine this... You're on holiday vacation,
You need access to the local gym but all are closed!
Have no fear, you just need a couple of dumbbells are near! -
All you need are a couple of DBs for this whole body workout
Total of 5 sets - 10 reps each exercise...
1) - Front lunge with opposite side press
2) - Reverse lunge with tricep extension and curl
3) - Manmaker or Renegade row
4) - Squat w/ Overhead press
5) - Delt iso hold with torso rotation
Choose a weight you can complete the whole circuit with.
Hey you! Yeah you! How’s it hanging?!? 😜
There are so many people, experiences, and things I have to be thankful for this year. So how could I choose my favorite?! It’s tough, but also easy at the same time. This photo captures it all!!!
1. I’m healthy and fit enough to climb trees like a little kid 🧒... if you haven’t climbed a tree in awhile I highly recommend you do it!
2. I am lucky to know really talented/passionate artists/entrepreneurs that choose to work with me on their art/businesses. You all inspire and impress the hell out of me. 🙏🏻🔥
3. My hat and shorts. They mean more than what meets the eye! I’m not into material items at all. In fact, before I had Erin’s advice on how to dress I was still in fraternity/collegiate clothes...which there’s nothing wrong with, but it was time for me to grow up in some areas. 😂 End tangent. What these two articles represent are communities I’ve been fortunate enough to be accepted into. For me community means everything. It is my life. It fuels my fire. It keeps me alive. Because on the bad days, and unfortunately due to my illness there are more than I’d like, these communities keep me going. Step by step, backflip by backflip, smile by smile, person by person.
The coaches, the teammates, the families, the community created by @sphere.club is something I will forever be thankful for. Due to a quick IG message to THE CAPTAIN himself @mikechabala and him immediately calling me years ago...my life changed forever for the better. Thank you for all the hustle, your hard work is beyond inspirational. I’m blessed to play on the same field.🖤
Thankfully, last year one of my best friends @sheaboland connected me to @cdvine who then connected me to the @rhone CEO @natechecketts ... all of which named are amazing human beings. 🙌🏼 Fast forward to this year and I am blessed to be one of their ambassadors where I get to continue spreading the mentality of being of service to others. And although I’m slightly biased because I love all these people, I stand by the statement the Rhone mako shorts are the best men’s workout shorts in the game. 💯#facts
Thank you all! ❤️🙏🏻🙌🏼
Please Share -
Very Cold session, however you all grafted your backsides off.
Lots of Partner work, plenty of reps and you all were so so Awesome.
Great Work everyone.
Doms inbound for sure. -
Big Welcome to Netty, Big Welcome to our Family Jackie, -
Well Done to Dina and Kent for making a trip to Shirley Park.
Fantastic stuff. -
FIRST SESSION IS FREE. -
See BELOW for all our Sessions and timings. -
Fitness for all abilities, from Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced. -
Friendly atmosphere with like minded people. -
O.P.T Timetable and Details -
------Cofton Park B31 2BQ ------1900-2000
Tues-Shirley Park B90 3AE ------1900-2000
Wed-Cofton Park B31 2BQ
Thur-Shirley Park B90 3AE ------1900-2000
Sat--Shirley Park B90 3AE
------Cofton Park B31 2BQ
Fri Run Club 1830-1930
O.P.T Family Session
Adults and kids train together.
Sunday 25 Nov 2018
Catshill Park B61 0JJ
1000 - 1045
This Class is EVERY TWO WEEKS. -
PM for any questions, queries or pay deals -
Cofton Park meeting place
Low hill Lane Rednal Bham B31 2BQ (Postcode goes directly to location) -
Meadow Road, Catshill, Bromsgrove, B61 0JJ -
Shirley Park B90 3AE
“Todas nuestras riquezas están en las raíces de nuestro árbol.”🌳🌟
Junto al árbol que me ha visto reír, cantar, gritar e incluso llorar. Es fundamental para crecer como personas agradecer cada paso que hemos dado para llegar a dónde estamos hoy. 🙏🏼✨