F R E S H P A I N T ✨
Hair painting and style cut by Jules
Using @artegohaircareaus clay lightener.
Polished with @goldwellaus
10bs, 10p colourance.
Home haircare @ilesformula_hair
@christopherobinparis baby blonde
Hey hey everyone!! 5 fun facts about me...⠀
1. I love to be spontaneous but I have realized lately that not having a plan often times leads to me being lazy and not getting much done-but I’m usually down to do just about anything except eat weird things!⠀
2. I used to want 8 kids and now sometimes I think 2 is just perfect but we will probably have at least 1 more. ⠀
3. I am very competitive and like winning but I have mellowed out as I have gotten older and have learned to just enjoy things and not always be soo focused on winning! ⠀
4. I LOVE LOVE learning and have soo many interests it can get overwhelming bc I will try to focus on too many things at once! ⠀
5. I want so badly to be more fashionable but comfort and ease win every time! ⠀
Tell me something about you!!
Can we talk about how hard it is to photograph hair color?? Other hairstylists know my struggle 🙋♀️
•How many times have you taken photos of your work just to not post them because the photos look nothing like it did in person? 🤦♀️
•Lighting plays such a huge part in how we see color! Both of these pictures are the same head of hair unedited in almost the same lighting! I moved slightly between taking each photo and it almost looks like a completely different head of hair 👀
I recently posted a story on how I am changing things up a tad. I will be working from home for @stradasalonaz as their Communications and Social Media Manager, taking a break from #behindthechair and will be investing in my sweet family of mine. I am so excited for this opportunity to love on them and to be available for them. We are an #oilfield family and it’s how we know life. It can come with peaks and valleys where we have learned many life lessons.
With these changes I still didn’t want to delete this page. I decided it would be super fun to share my journey with coming home and still share knowledge of hair and tips that you can use for yourself! I want to share my real life journey and let you know who Jenna MacD is! Thank you to the followers I have! It would be fun for you to stick around! And I can’t wait to meet some newcomers! 🤗 Let’s adventure together. -Jenna MacD
Beautiful Dimensional Slightly Stacked Bob on this Beauty ❤️❤️!!Have a few openings left this week!! Book your appointment with me on my styleseat.com/suzannebruce or personal message me for an appointment!!
Highlights and a haircut ✨ we needed a •quick pick me up• so I did one Mohawk section where she parts! Just enough to make it look all done and refreshed ☺️ the toner canceled out brass and brought back shine. Her haircut was much needed too! Love the new shape of it. #HairByKristenLentz