Smokey Blue Kiss
Julia looks good in everything
@goldwellus Oxycur for my lightening.
@trionicshaircare Actuator powering my Oxycur because it’s the shiz; it’s gentle, and It always gets me where I need to go.
@olaplex protecting this babes hair 🙌🏽 @redken for my Ash
Good luck this week
h o l y S M O K E ☠️🙏🏼
• I’ve always hated ring lights because I think they’re cheap and cheesy.... so I transformed one of my spare bedrooms into a full blown photography studio because aside from being the most extra person I know; we don’t half ass ANYTHING around here. 💁🏻♀️
• this is my new client Cindy. After 5 sessions with a previous colorist attempting to go silver, she finally made her way into my chair for this 3 hour transformation. ✨
• @schwarzkopfpro to lighten
• @pravana to tone
• @kenraprofessional additives
• I can make some serious moves in one session, but it’s up to my clients to maintain the color I give them!
• @redken color magnetic shampoo is sulfate and sulfite free- and 100% color safe! I sent my client home with the shampoo and conditioner and will follow up by providing her with @joico color butter in titanium to maintain these ashy locks between sessions!
• notice how many different companies I use? I’m not married to a color company until one of them starts paying all of my bills or provides me with a lifetime supply of product. 😉
• tag a friend who needs a master colorist! #jessicaphillipshair