Tournament News Coming soon!
Steps to Getting Bomb Brows
1. Put down the tweezers
2. ....& don’t forget your zoom mirror...those bastards are against us 😂
3. Let your brows grow naturally, no tweezing, waxing, sugaring, nair, nothing for at least 3-4 weeks before your first appointment.
4. Book your Brow Shaping appointment!
5. Book brow maintenance every 3-5 weeks. This will depend on your hair growth cycle as well as your goals too. If your hair grows fast, you might want to come in more frequently or if it grows slow, you can push appointments out further. If you’re trying to grow your brows out though, I’d say go every 4-5 weeks if you can so we can see where your hair wants to grow in.
6. If you need it, growth serums can help your brows grow. I carry my Brow & Lash Rejuvenator which is a blend of natural oils that go into the follicle, break down waxy buildup and nourish the follicle to help your brows grow. You can also use a serum like GrandeBrow or even if you are using another lash serum, you can swipe some on the brows too.
6 Steps to Fab 💁🏽♀️
#wisplashstudio #lashes #pnw #snohomish #monroewa #arlingtonwa #lakestevens #mukilteo #snohomishwedding #seattlewedding #edmonds #lashextensions #russianvolume #washington #lashartist #snohomishlashes #everettlashes #seattlebrows #smallbusiness #seattlelashes #lakestevensbrows #archaddicts #stanwood #mountvernon #everettbrows #arlington #everett #bentonbrows #everettwa
Still obsessing over these adorable ombré leggings from @shamansjourneydesign 💛💗
Ol’Classical x Ol’Fadded 🥂
@aplusbarbering •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• NOW TAKING APPOINTMENTS, Link IN THE BIO 📲
Ready for fall outfits and booties 😜
This skirt always makes me think of Minnie Mouse ❤️
There’s nothing as comfortable as a cute romper 💗
Happy Monday! I hope you all have a great day ☀️
Making the most of this rain by breaking out my Hunters and playing in puddles 🙈😜
Decked out in our Baylor green for the game tonight #sicem 🐻@Baylor