#1 Rule I’ve learned as a mother always take life a day at a time an never live unhappy 💯 Nt only did I make them they made me an for that I’d be damed not to give them my all til my last breathe💛💙💜💚 #AMOTHERSLOVE
My beautiful Mama... Its been over 3 years since I have seen your face, even longer since I held you... Your voice echoes in my mind... I miss you so very much. You will always be My Best Friend. I love you Mama... #amotherslove#tellthemnow#bestfriends#missingmymama
Two years ago tonight we slept skin to skin as you spent your last night in my womb ... I worried then of all the fears that come with a high risk csection and premature birth, tonight I hold you against my skin to once again protect you as much as I possibly can and hopefully somehow love you back to the healthy, incredible little boy you have become in your short two years. My forever baby you will be ... happy birthday eve Maverick, momma loves you. #mylastbaby#birthdayeve#almosttwo#rainbowbaby#getwellsoon#momlife#skintoskin#amotherslove#mrmaverick
Happiest 3rd birthday to the love of my life and the apple of my eye . I am truly so proud to be your mommy . I am not always perfect and I make lots of mistakes but you are always so forgiving and never hold a grudge . You are constantly teaching me new things and how to be a better mother to you and for that I am truly grateful. Thank you for being the shining star in my life and making these three years so wonderful . I love you muffin 😘😘😘#amotherslove#3yearold#birthday#love#grateful#blessing#babyboy#myheart#mylife
FORTUNATE: My cheeky duo😍😍, Little Eco and Baby Fleur👶🏽👨🏽. Just counting my blessings while laying under and beside my offspring. What an absolute honour it is to be their Mother. There really is no love quite like it💞. I hope to nurture, guide and protect you through this crazy whirlwind we call life please god while forever having your back should you ever stumble and fall. As long as I am here in this earth Mummy will always be here for you both. My world in a picture 😘
Tuesdays are probably the longest day for the both of us! 🤜🏻 work
🤜🏻 dance 🤜🏻 jazz
But I wouldn't trade it for the world! Being able to make it possible for the baby to do something she loves... is what I live for!
That's what I do! Makes sure she can do the extra activities, even when I have to sacrifice things for myself!
That's what I do with no hesitation!
Small story time about this image. Bryleigh was not in the mood for me to have a lense on her this day, when she saw me pull me camera out it was very apparent. Fast forward about half way through she told Lauren “I don’t want her taking pictures right now” Lauren then calmly said to her “but I do... can you do this for me please?” Lauren then explained to Bry that she, as her mom who loves her SO much, does a million things every day that she doesn’t necessarily WANT to do but she STILL does them because she knows it makes Bryleigh happy. I seriously loved this moment and when I look at this image I will always remember this genuinely candid conversation between a superwoman mom and her 5 year old daughter❤️ So thankful for what I get to do and the lessons I learn from these moments I watch behind my lense🖤
Another reason I love photographing families is because my background is actually in psychology! I am fascinated by people, relationships and family dynamics ♥️ Every year I photograph this family I feel like I learn something from this sweet mama... she is so patient and it blows me away how she always takes the time (even during a chaotic family shoot) to make her children feel understood and listened to when they are feeling frustrated. Mama goals right there 🙌🏼 #amotherslove
Activity Track //⠀
How often do you get 20 minutes to yourself to get jobs done?⠀
Our activity tracks are great for keeping little ones entertained and buying you that little bit of time.⠀
Whether it’s car tracks, dinosaur land, fairy tales or a road trip around some of Europe’s top spots we have something for everyone.⠀
The kids love them, and parents love that they can hide them - a winning combo!⠀
We have launched with 5 different activity tracks. Which is your favourite?⠀
P.s - those of you who have now received your Bumpa Mat, don’t forget to share your cutest pics with us 📸⠀
I’d love to see them!⠀
‘Und wenn Mama mal wieder besonders blöd ist, geh ich halt zu meinem Papi, der kann mir keinen Wunsch abschlagen.’
Kennt ihr das auch allzu gut?!? Schon von Lotta wurde ich damals als ‘böse König’ bezeichnet, während sie über ihren Vater nur ‘guter König und ich bin seine Prinzessin’ zu vermelden hatte. Manchmal muss ich ehrlich sagen, dass mich dieses good cop-bad cop Spiel etwas annervt. Ich halte kleine Wutanfälle aufgrund des nicht genehmigten dritten Schokoriegels aus, während nebenan schon fleissig Süßholz geraspelt wird. Aber ich wage zu behaupten, dass ich auch deutlich mehr Standing bei den beiden Damen habe und mein Wort eben auch Gesetz ist. So gibt es selten lange Diskussionsarien mit böse König, denn man weiß ja, dass ich meistens hart bleib. Und mittlerweile haben die eigentlich recht vernünftigen kleinen Wesen begriffen, dass ich ja sowieso nur ihr Bestes (und im Fall eines Schokoriegels mein Bestes🙌🏻🤤) will.
A few important rules to teach your daughter:
• Travel light through life. Keep only what you need.
• It’s okay to cry when you’re hurt. It’s also okay to smash (some) things; but, wash your face, clean your mess & get up off the floor when you’re done. You don’t belong down there.
• Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.
• 5-second rule. It’s just dirt. There are worse things in a fast food cheeseburger.
• You’re a woman, you don’t NEED a man- but it’s ok to want the right one.
• Happiness is not a permanent state, it takes intentional effort everyday.
• Pain is inevitable, but suffering is a choice.
• Never, ever walk through an alley alone!
• Be less sugar, more spice, and only as nice as you’re able to without compromising yourself.
• CAN’T is a cop-out, set your goals high.
• If you can’t smile with your eyes, don’t smile. Insincerity is nothing to aspire to.
• Never lie to yourself.
• Your body, your rules.
• Ask for what you want. The worst thing they can say is no.
• Wish on stars & dandelions, then get to WORK to make them happen.
• Stay as sweet as you are.
• Fall in love with music, memories, literature, food & travel.
• Take lots of pictures along the way.
• Say Please, Thank You & I’m Sorry whenever the situation warrants it.
• Naps are for grown-ups too.
• Question everything, except your own INTUITION.
• You have enough, you are enough.
• You’re AMAZING! Don't let anyone ever make you feel you’re not. If someone does... walk away. You deserve better. Never forget that!
• No matter where you are, you can always come home... ALWAYS!!
• Say what you mean & mean what you say.
• No one will ever LOVE YOU more than I do.
• Be kind; treat others how you would like them to treat you.
• If in doubt, remember whose daughter you are and straighten your crown 👑. Love you, my girl, more than you can possibly imagine - how blessed am I with you!
Copy, paste and post a picture of your daughter x ❤
Shes one of my proudest achievements in my life, if she just keeps even half of her sparkle and traits that she now has as she grows! She'll grow to be a fantastic human being...my caiden~may 💛