Queen of the side hustle. It’s been a tough few weeks @easyxplorer, balancing full time work, kids, side business and an audit 😱😱😱 .
So I was really touched when the husband bought me these flowers to say he noticed everything I’d been doing 💕 just an #everydaykindness .
Anyway, it’s #friyay ! What’s made you smile this week?
Day 18 “Bottle”
Bottling things up only makes things far worse then what you thought your were trying to prevent.So often I keep my thoughts and feelings to myself thinking that it’s ok when it’s not and in the end explode. I learned that I have to be honest with myself about how I feel, look at the situation from both perspectives, and with a sound and humble heart and mind accept my feelings and share (with love) how I’ve been feeling. But being honest with yourself in the first place is easier lol
Thank you to everyone who has come into my life this past year and made it something extra special. I have had so much fun and so many adventures this past year because of the people in my life. I am beyond grateful for all the people I can call my friends and family. Happy almost friday! ❤️ #mypeople#grateful#almostfriday#myheartisfull
Came across the question challenge going around and thought I’d give it a go... maybe I’ll get tired and fall asleep. Lol
1) Favorite Place: Frankenmuth or Grand Haven, MI
2) Favorite Color: Pink
3) Favorite Movie: The Notebook
4) Favorite Thing To Do: be with my kids 💗
5) Favorite Food: anything with cheese 🙈
6) Favorite Tv Show: New Girl, Parks and Rec, Schitts Creek and Friends (lol can’t pick only one)
7) Favorite Current Song: Lose it by Kane Brown and Delicate by Taylor Swift
8) Favorite Book: Love Her Wild by Atticus (not sure if that counts as a book since it’s poetry 🤷♀️) 9) Favorite Name People Call You: Mommy ❤️ 10) Favorite Time of Year: Fall 🍂🍁🍂 #goodnight#thursday#almostfriday#favoriteschallenge#gettoknowyouchallenge#instagames#imbored#hairfullofsecrets#questions#bedtime
Unfortunately mama has to unexpectedly wait one more day to see me. At least she has extra time to get the house ready and enjoy some wine. Luckily I'm with a very nice family that will watch me tonight and take care of me even though I had an accident in the car. I'm can't wait to meet mama. #onemorenight#worththewait#puppy#patienceisavirtue#almostfriday