In hard times when everyone hates one another by different opinions of what is the right way of life. Yet If all thinks the same like all even if it looks and sounds good, will be boring with nothing to challenge them. What I know is that there is a thing in beings with the gift of intelligence knows from us and beyond the idea of it dose not have to be sexual, yet the idea of love of ideas, challenges that are odd, yet can makes us much whole .
Added Fort Knox sticker (except they didn't hand stickers out at Fort Knox 😡...miraculously, I happened to have an extra from a prior Sprint 😁). Oh yeah, my Nor Am Championships Qualifier sticker from Black Swamp showed up today, too!
My next races are Asheville, Aug 4-5. Never been there - who's going and who has tips on things to do between Races???
It’s #fridayintroductions ! And I am coming to ya from the couch post wisdom teeth removal watching @netflix @comediansincarsgettingcoffee
Family season is here in the south, and with smaller shoots and more time on my hands I have decided the next two months to working on my brand, and not just my mission statement but the colors, line of my brand, logo, complimentary devices, font types, everything to make this brand strong and consistent! I wanted to share a couple design and branding things I love!
1. Light blue! Ever since I was a little girl I’ve loved the color blue. It’s definitely gone through phases with shades of blue, but there is something about a light baby blue that is just heavenly. And you better bet it will be incorporated into the remodel of my office and meeting space.
2. Eucalyptus leaves are a favorite not just got their look though, but the scent! It is my favorite thing to put in an oil diffuser for relaxation. I even have a roller I love to roll behind my ears to really focus on relaxing. Because with a full time job, business and two dogs and a husband at home relaxing isn’t always easy!
3. Building a business visually following a soft line. Over the past almost 12 months I have been working on my vision, branding and editing, and I just can’t help gravitating to softness. My images lately speak for them self with a tone of softness and undefined lines that I just can’t help but be excited about!
4. Gold. I love love love gold accents. My dream kitchen is one out of @fixerupper , the light blue and white cabinets with gold accent knobs and kitchen sink. It to me is classic. Another thing I want my business to represent, classic and timeless. From the photos to the process of working with me!
5. Naturalistic has always been a part of me as a person. I’m a recycler, buy “green” version of everything including my wedding ring and band, and quite honestly hiking is one of my favorite things to do. Being a photographer, especially in Savannah one of my favorite things is the scenery and being able to capture photos for people with the memory of where they were attached.
В прошлые выходные я участвовала в крутом воркшопе от @elvaphoto ❤️ И вот что из этого получилось☺️⬇️ для меня этот опыт впервые, не судите строго 🙈 @elvaphoto спасибо большое тебе за вдохновение, за опыт, за чудесные эмоции от проделанной работы💙 Было нереально круто!!!! Отдельное спасибо нашей прекрасной паре @mir_damir и @doll_fina 🌹🌹🌹 это фото благодаря вам я назову "Here lives love❤️" Хотите ещё фото с #воркшоп ?!😋 Снимали эту красоту в @zooconfido #elvaphotomk#workshop#lovestory#summer#фотосет#фотосессия#allyouneedislove ❤️😊 #image#byAida 💙 #love#confido
Vinimos a este mundo para amar, sea cual sea el vínculo o relación que nos una.
Vinimos a proteger y cuidar.
Vinimos a ser felices, abundantes, plenos, completos.
Hoy quiero en especial bendecir tu próxima vuelta al sol @armonpty con todo lo que bien sabes habita en mi y que deseo para ti.
Dicha plena convertida en bendiciones.
Para todos deseo lo mismo. El dar amor es la mejor forma de recibir amor. Empieza por amarte a ti mismo y todo será mucho más sencillo.
#happylife4ever ❤️✨ #allyouneedislove#youcandoit#liveyourlife#love#lovemyself#allyouneedislove#coach#onlygoodvibes#panama#pty507#pty
"It's like 1, 2, 3
Just as easy as can be
Just the way you look at me
You make me smile 😊
Ain't no need to complicate it
We both know that's overrated
We've been there
It's safe to say it ain't our style
It's just that simple, S-I-M-P-L-E
Simple as can be" ❤️
Until I met this man, I didn't realize how simple love is. It isnt complicated like I used to think with old relationships that involved games and doubt and lies and insecurities. Love is finding a person who gets you, the real you! The person who makes you laugh and supports you. The person who let's you have your independence but makes you better when you're together. The person who makes you feel safe and secure. The person who never makes you wonder or question or doubt.
So lucky to have found this simple kind of love ❤️😘🤗