REASONS WHY AFRICANS ARE POOR
REASON 2: THE ACT OF SELFISHNESS
1. The dictionary meaning of selfishness refers to the act of a person lacking consideration for other people.
2. It can also be defined as primarily being concerned with ones own personal pleasure.
3. Just to let you know, life is not about personal pleasure. God created us all for a specific purpose. Life is about being responsible.
4. If you are living for pleasure, then you need to retrace your steps.
5. If you take a look at the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) World Giving Index 2016, you will observe that developed nations give a lot.
6. Take a look around Africa, you will see a lot of egocentric behaviours.
7. We are so self-absorbed in our problems that we do not think of solutions any longer.
8. We can't keep blaming people for our problems.
9. It is in Africa that you will see a so called rich man drive an exotic car on a very dilapidated road without feeling any atom of concern. It's not a normal behaviour.
10. It's an act of selfishness that makes people want to go to a developed country and live the rest of their lives there leaving their country in a state of despair.
11. Those who are selfish are much more interested in consuming rather than producing or inventing anything that will be of benefit to the world.
12. Selfish people or nations are those who love personal comfort above responsibility.
1. Don't be selfish. Reach out to someone today with your words, smile, & act of kindness.
2. Love people genuinely without hypocrisy.
3. As individuals, we have no right to complain if we are not bringing anything to the table as regarding national development. What are you individually bringing to the table?
4. As a nation, we have no right to complain if we are not contributing anything to our world.
I will see you tomorrow for the next chapter.
#Messiah @LouisFarrakhan warns "You (#NationofIslam ) are not to follow the styles of #Africans . Allah( #MasterFardMuhammad ) didn't raise you up today to copy the style of Africans.
The Black Man in America, IF you understand prophecy, is the "Prodigal Son." The Prodigal son, when he goes home, he gets the robe, and the ring, and he accepts RULERSHIP over the house.
You cannot lead your brothers if you follow your brothers.
It is written in the Scriptures "thou shalt no longer be the tail, thou shall be the HEAD." So here you are now wanting to pick up the DISCARDED culture, and customs and traditions, of ANCIENT #Africa which does not add to you in the Modern world of wisdom.
It TAKES AWAY from you because the African does not respect you because you are 400 years removed from Africa.
And as you have been a 2nd class American citizen ALL your life, now you're giving up your 2nd class American citizenship for a 2nd class African citizenship.
So you've been a White mans fool, now you'll be a black mans fool.
So where in the heck did you progress?
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad wants NO people on the esrth to make mockery of you.
And when they meet a Muslim (#NationofIslam ) they don't mock us.
If they meet us in a suit they got to respect our wisdom because they know WHY we are wearing the suit and WHY we are NOT wearing the buba." Farrakhan Q & A (on youtube) Please send donations to either $DOOMALERT or paypal.me/doomalert
The Cullinan Diamond, also called “the Star of Africa”, started out as a 3,106.75-carat stone. The diamond’s price is estimated at more than $2 Billion. This famous diamond is white in color and before it was cut, the original Cullinan diamond size was 621.35 grams, which translates to 1.369 pounds.