My week was filled with adventures with my parents and an aunt of mine I hadn't seen in quite sometime.
1. Dragonfly on potters cover bridge.
2. Settle for less ugly elk burger with waffle French fries.
3. Bubs sign
4. Bison burger with grilled corn and chicken ka-bobs and some cola
5. Scrambled eggs with ham, gallopinto, and platanos Maduro (ripe plantains)
6. Dinosaurs in the beer garden
7. Socks for a family a nice gift from my aunt.
8. My archeological finds a good luck cat from Japan, elephant carved from a pebble symbolizing wisdom and memory from an African country, iron wood bear from Alaska representing strength. Behind pot from Tunisia, an old camera, brass bell, and sea shell from key west as well as tin can of ginger mints. Above shelving a gold panning dish. Next to the shelves a stuffed bison head from Wyoming when I first ate bison.