Earlier this week, Billionaire Boys Club and Pharrell Williams joined forces again, this time to release these super limited Adidas N*E*R*D* NMD Hu😍 with only 200 pairs available from the @bbcicecream flagship store in NYC, the resale value is insane right now🤯! What's your thoughts?
On the 18th of August we will be releasing the adidas x Pharrell Williams ‘AFRO’ Solar HU pack. To increase the chance of acquiring a pair, we’ve decided to release a limited amount of pairs in-store and also have an online raffle release.
The online raffle opens tomorrow, Thursday (the 16th of August) 12:00 CET and will close at 17:00 CET. To participate, you’ll have to visit our website and click on the main banner. This will lead you to our raffle form. All winners will be sent a confirmation email.
A limited amount of the sneakers will be sold in-store on Saturday (the 18th of August) at the Papestraat 17 (The Hague) and Spuistraat 250 (Amsterdam). 1 pair per person. First come, first served.
The remaining pairs will be sold through our online raffle. People who were able to acquire a pair in-store will be excluded from our online raffle.
Please do not call, text, mail or DM for further information. Doing so might hurt your chances on acquiring a pair.
By entering the raffle, the person in question accepts all terms and conditions by Concrete:
1. If you do not submit your own size, e-mail address, phone number and instagram account you will be excluded from the raffle and will not be able to purchase the shoe.
2. Follow us on instagram, your profile can't be private or former private.
3. Multiple applications will be excluded in their entirety.
4. In-store pick-up is not possible, all pairs will be shipped.
5. Shipping charges will be fulfilled by the customer, not by Concrete.
6. You cannot exchange the article for another size, color or cash.
7. We cannot be held responsible for any damages or malfunctions upon arrival or in later events.
8. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at all times.
Check out these amazing brands.
What do you think of this style?