We are proud to present our talented performers, Christian John L. Mercader, our Guitarist. .
Witness how he serenades our audience with his equally talented duo Rowell Martinez Adonis on September 8 8PM at the Newport Performing Arts Theater @RWmanila
* Former member of the Metropolitan Guitar Ensemble
* Former member of the Kabataang Gitarista of CCP
* Member of the St. Scholastica’s College Guitar Ensemble
Philippine Representative for the Asian Gems in the Arts Concert at the George Town Festival in Penang, Malaysia, together with the Kabataang Gitarista of CCP.
A former teacher of Brazil Academy for Music and Arts (classical guitar )
Has given concerts, lectures, and workshops, all through-out the country.
Visit his Social Media Accounts to know more about this notable talent:
Facebook: Christian John Mercader
#BAMA#RWManila#HICC#Mommyslist#FinestWomanPh#PhilippineHonorableQueens#performers#MrsUniverse#FreeTickets#TicketWorld @HICC @Mommyslist #AlabangMusicSchool#Pageant#MrsUniverse2018#MrsUniverse#Philippines#Manila#WhenInManila @brazilacademyformusicandarts #brazilacademy
the first coffee in the Philippines was introduced in city of Lipa (where my dad grew up) over two hundred years ago. it then slowly became known as the leading cultivator of coffee in the country. in the 1800s, a coffee rust disease destroyed many of Lipa’s plantations, and to this day the industry has not fully recovered. kapeng barako is one of my favorites & i regularly take bags home to the US with me. i’m glad to see @cafedelipa trying to revive this coffee that was once a staple to this land. ♥️
New noteworthy place to visit when you drop by Chinatown Binondo! 👲
From the traditional dishes (HK Asado, Soy/White Chicken) to Dimsum and Xiaolongbao! Name it, they got it! You might think this is just another typical Chinese restaurant that offers so many choices. But a lot of dishes were truly remarkable and unique! 👌
Here are some of our favorites:
1. Beef Tendon Claypot Rice 🍲
- Super big portion, the sauce mixes so well with the meat, traditional Chinese taste that will surely please auntie and uncle (meaning it's that good it will pass their standard)
2. Pan Fried Dumplings 🥟
- Super malaman and the base is super crispy. Very comparable to the local dumplings we had back in Shanghai
3. Cream Cheese Naicha🥤
- Super loaded with cream cheese topping. 😍 Can't get enough of it!!
4. Peanut Balls 🍡🥜
- SOLID. SIKSIK. CRUNCH IN EVERY BITE. A MUST TRY FOR DESSERT
5. Ham Sui Kok 🍞
- Savoury deep fried dumpling crisp to perfection. Think of it as empanada but Chinese style. Surely you'd love this for a snack. 🥢
The Great Buddha Cafe
2/F 628 Ongpin Street, Binondo, Manila
WAAAA FINALLY!! Stocks are running out for Whoopsy! Fudge Stripes in Cookies & Creme 💫 only 2 packs left! Tastes just like WHITE FUDGE OREO cookies (but u only get those during Christmas so yes, Keebler’s here to save the day 😉) .
DM me for inquiries! ETA end of Sep 2018 (pwedeng mas late so bawal if you’re mainipin) 🌈🌈
Watch my video as I swatch my top 5 Fluffmate shades from @sunniesface.
Vacay - I used this as my eyeshadow too
Hot Sauce - similar to MAC’s Chili but better
I got these shades specifically out of 9 because these shades are perfect for all clients. ❤️ My personal favorite? ❤️
Oh my, Looove 😍💄 Last night, I wore Mood for a nightcap as I put it to test if it’ll stay on my lips the whole night (while drinking 😁) and the result... IT DID! 4 hours with no retouch. The color just lightened a tiny bit.
So go on, it’s definitely worth buying! It’s only P345.
Sunnies Face was formulated in Italy
Made in PRC (China) -