Late post from our annual Father’s Day Dodger game. Sporting events with kids can be difficult. Games are long and boring for littles. Here’s some tips on how to make the day enjoyable for everyone!
1. Don’t buy expensive seats! Anything can happen with kids and you might have to leave at any time.
2. Buy seats in the back row of a section, like row Z, preferably on an aisle. This pretty much guarantees shade and close to bathrooms and food. (Tip: if the seats you purchased don’t work for you, go ask Guest Relations to move you! They will always do their best to accommodate you. For instance, we got tix in the front row on Club Level and Dylan kept throwing popcorn over the ledge onto people 🤦🏼♀️ so we asked to be moved away from the ledge. And they hooked us up with even better seats behind home-plate 🎉)
3. Splurge on a ticket for your littles to have their own seat! Even though under 3 are free, I know I am NOT going to have fun holding a squirmy toddler on my lap for 2+ hours 😂 Also, bring this @fisherprice Grow-with-Me Portable Booster seat, $18 at Walmart. It buckles to almost every type of chair or bench. Then they’re safely secured and can’t leave their seat 🎉 This booster has a food tray and I load it up with all kinds of snacks to keep baby busy!
4. Bring your own food. @dodgers allows pretty much anything besides alcohol, cans, or glass. We always bring @jerseymikes or @costco pizza 🔥
5. Pack light. Umbrella stroller, 2 diapers in my pocket, small soft cooler, and maybe a jacket.
6. Make a plan for when the baby fusses. Since it was Dad’s day, I kept the kiddos entertained by walking them to look at all the memorabilia. They also have a kids play zone.
7. When all else fails- Buy ice cream 😂
I know in my heart I am a die hard Dodgers fan and I’ve been supporting the boys in blue ever since I can remember coming to the USA. I watch and listen to most of all the games. I can truly say I have turned the love of my life to a big Dodger fan as well. I always have the best time watching the Dodgers with my gal. I feel happy and proud saying that I brought four people to their first Dodger game ever. They are currently representing in other states.
I support and represent the best team in the Majorly Baseball League everywhere I go. Whenever We’re traveling, I always have a hat 🧢 or T-shirt on.
If I win this dugout seats at the #Dodgers vs #Padres game, I would like to invite two special people as a surprise and make it their first Dodger game.
Of course “The opportunity of a lifetime.” -The Goldberg’s
For me the first pitch would be a baseball dream come true.
#HICHEWusa#dodgers#dodgersfan#bleedblue#firstpitch#candy#baseball#baseballgame#losangeles # LAdodgers #Sweettooth
I also would like to welcome @machados13 to Los Angeles Dodgers. So happy you are part of this organization and we will root. Root, Root for Machados. #ladetermined#itfdb#onlyhollywood#losdoyers#welovela#vinscully#letsgododgers#dodgersstadium#thinkblue#bleedblue#blueheavenonearth#slughugs
What do you @dodgers fans think about this addition? Bueno? No bueno? “The trade “establishes the Dodgers as the NL’s World Series favorite. This isn’t the rich getting the richer; this is the ultra-wealthy buying a bank.” - @sportsillustrated #dodgers#thinkblue#vinscully#mannymachado#losangeles#la