South Africa 🇿🇦 winning with the number one #fuelbrand is simple .
Spend R100 or more and you can win with #bphappyhour .
Come in and see our crazy spring deal specials buy a combo and get a free treat .... who gives away anything for free .... We Do
We are super excited to announce that we have teamed up with the amazing @nadinemuller__ to design her very own exclusive flavour as part of our range! Nadine ran a poll asking for your fav flavour combos, and boy did you deliver!!! 🤤🤤🤤🍨
🥁 Drum roll please 🥁 SO WITH UR HELP the @nadinemuller__ newly released flavour is:
👉🏽Peanut Butter Cup + Gooey Caramel 🤤🍯👈🏽
So the lucky winner AND their friend will each receive a tub of this taste explosion!!!! Trust me you will be coming back for more, sorry not sorry! 🙊
To enter all you have to do is LIKE-TAG-FOLLOW! 👇🏽
First - LIKE this post by double tapping!
Secondly - TAG the friend you wish to share this with! You may enter as many times as you like! The more friends the more chances of winning!
Thirdly - FOLLOW - Make sure you are following👉🏽 @nadinemuller__ AND ME @justdoughitaus 👈🏽
IT’S THAT SIMPLE 💁🏽♀️
🍀 The winner will be chosen randomly and entries close 7pm AEST Sun 30th Sep and will be announced via my IG story! This competition is in no way affiliated or endorsed by instagram. To win you must be over the age of 18 years old, located in Brisbane or Gold Coast, prize includes delivery to your door! Account set to public too! 💁🏽♀️
Good luck, get on it!!!✨
Because I’m worth it! Early for my event, so stopped for a tea, bacon roll AND a croissant at Pret. A perfect treat for a very stressful week. Spent a lot of it in tears about deciding to change our son’s nursery, various very good reasons, but crying in his current one and seeing how happy he is there, trumps them all. Fingers cross nursery gets in touch to stay we can stay as we’d given notice. Won’t be able to properly breathe out until then. Call it mothers intuition but sometimes no matter how sensible something looks on paper for your child, you just know it isn’t worth it. Or perhaps it’s just because I’m a ball of anxiety. Either way I slept last night, plus I ate. That’s a good enough reason for me.
What qualifies as Junk food ? Food that carries lots of empty calories and has very low nutrition.
Burgers generally top the list of unhealthy foods. Packed with tonnes of calories and not the healthiest of ingredients, these end up being cheat meals or treats for many, when bought especially from fast food chains.
When made right Burgers have the potential to be one of the healthiest and nutritious meals.
Here’s a version of a Burger- that’s not Junk. For how easy and fast it is to make . I bet this one will become your go-to meal.
1. Chicken Patty : take 1 cup of minced chicken and to it add salt, pepper, one clove of grated garlic or garlic powder, minced green chillies, an egg, a finely minced green or regular red onion and 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
2. Mix well and create flat discs that are approximately 1/2 inch thick.
3. (Tip: You can make these patties ahead of time, line them on parchment paper and freeze. When you decide to use them, peel off the parchment paper and fry straight while frozen)
4. To fry, in a flat pan take few drops of oil and fry the patty both sides till the meat is cooked and the patty is golden brown on the outside.
5. Once the patty is ready, take a bun, slice it into half, butter the inside and fry till the sides are crisp and toasted golden.
6. Now start assembling the burger, lay the patty on the bottom disc, smother a large dollop of homemade guacamole and cover with the top bun.
7. Whoa!! Your homemade burger is ready, faster to put together than even picking a takeout.
Part 2/2: we had to show you what the rest of our desserts looked like!
Also, is anyone else finding it super hard to stay motivated at the moment? The weather in dunners is bloody amazing and all we want to do is drive around, eat ice cream and lie in the sun all day. This past winter was so gloomy doomy and we're so excited to finally dip our toes in the water without them falling off 🌞
Dishes:▪️carrot cake/cream cheese sorbet/carrot textures ▪️Greek yogurt mousse/rhubarb/olive oil snow▪️ mascarpone/coffee/chocolate
It’s Martina’s first full day in nursery and I went straight back to bed the minute I got back home after dropping her off. Yes, I’ve been waiting for this moment to start focusing on my career, but I seriously cannot remember the last time I had hours and hours to just chill in bed during the day. So this is the best spoilt moment I am granting myself before plunging back into the world. #home