11/15/18 Tagged for #10ThingsAboutMe by @ketofy.me but since there are two of us, here are #10ThingsAboutUs and tagging a few more to play along!!
1. My legal name is Consepcion, yes it’s spelled with an S, but I go by Connie and some call me Conchita or Conchis....aka: @congutz
2. Justin @jhgutz is an identical twin. That’s right people, there are two of this dude walking around town but I married the good looking one!!
3. Justin graduated valedictorian...he went to an all boys catholic high school.
4. I almost didn’t graduate because I was failing religion class...I went to an all girls catholic high school.
5. Spanish is my first language and I remember watching English sitcoms, as a kid, and laughing only when the audience laughed.
6. Justin used to speak with a lisp and overcame it with the help of his high school public speaking teacher who had him repeat tongue twisters.
7. In high school, Justin took me on a date to the movies then lunch at Jack in the Box. He knew the way to this fast food junkie’s heart, at that moment, I knew I was going to marry him but that didn’t happen for another 15 years.
8. Justin and I dated for 7 months before eloping to Vegas!! Even though we always recommend eloping, we LOVE attending weddings!!!
9. We enjoy dressing up for Halloween, Connie more than Justin. In Sept of this year, someone tried breaking into our house so we decided to dress up as black cat burglars...the only people breaking into our home is us!!!
10. We’ve owned #RanchitoGutierrez for 12 years and we plan to grow old in our cozy California Cottage. #CJinNELA
Learn more about us on our website (link in our profile)
Losing is not an option. Diabetes picked a fight with the wrong guy. I might be down but I'm not out. I told you before I'm a survivor. I'm a fighter. And diabetes can go to hell. Keep fighting for a brighter tomorrow.
10/19/18 TGIF!!! Many of you are new to our page...welcome and thank you for following our #lowcarb adventures!! What better time for #FridayIntroductions ?!? Here are 20 #funfacts about us!!!
0️⃣1️⃣ We are Connie & Justin.
0️⃣2️⃣ Los Angeles natives...go Dodgers!!
0️⃣3️⃣ Northeast LA is home.
0️⃣4️⃣ We are educators.
0️⃣5️⃣ We met in high school.
0️⃣6️⃣ 13 years later, we eloped to Vegas.
0️⃣7️⃣ Happily married for 12 years.
0️⃣8️⃣ PAWrents of 2 dogs and 2 cats.
0️⃣9️⃣ We love to travel...mostly to México.
1️⃣0️⃣ Road trips, with our dogs, are life!!
1️⃣1️⃣ All we talk about is food & travel.
1️⃣2️⃣ Connie bakes & Justin cooks.
1️⃣3️⃣ #HappyHour is our jam!!
1️⃣4️⃣ Give us #coffee or give us death!!
1️⃣5️⃣ Spicy food makes Connie gag!!
1️⃣6️⃣ Yellow mustard makes Justin gag!!
1️⃣7️⃣ We literally gag, even regurgitate!!
1️⃣8️⃣ Connie has #Type1Diabetes
1️⃣9️⃣ Justin is her “Type 3” (her rock)
2️⃣0️⃣ We established @lowcarbdelights 4 years ago to keep track of #diabeticfriendly meals to help Connie maintain stable #bloodglucose levels and soon, #LowCarbDelights became our passion. We enjoy sharing our #lowcarblifestyle as well as companies, products, places, and other profiles that are #lowcarbfriendly . We believe in empowering each other and we promote positive vibes only!!!
Visit our website by clicking on the link in our profile to subscribe and receive updates!!!
Cornbread. Is. Back. And you can make these mini corn dog muffins like @lowcarbdelights! She’s been showing so much Good Dee’s love and I appreciate it. Yellow cake also back AND both will ship by Tuesday. Happy Saturday ❤️